Oh my gosh

////
Before I get this chapter started I will like to say something. This chapter will be a 5 year time skip. I need it for the chapters to work out. I had a blast making this book and will have a blast making the second one. reason why is because there will be a lot more 'drama' in that book. Thank you guys for reading this!! Also this is going to be a longgggg chapter!

~~Time Skip to when they are 25~~

|Mitch|

Today I will be asking Emma if she wants to go Florida. Yes I know. That will take like a day and a half, but right now it's cold up here.

I walked over to Emma's house. I knocked on the door. "Hey Mitch." Mrs. Park said. "Hey! I need ask you something." "Sure!" She motion inside. I sat on the couch. "I just wanted to ask you if I asked Emma to go to Florida with me and she said yes. Would you allow her to go?" She thought for a minute. "For how long? Are you going to be only one going?" I laughed at the questions. "About a week and yes." I said laughing. "If I say yes, you better not let anything happen to her." She said being serious. "I swear. I will never let anything happen to her." I said hold up my right hand. "Good." She laughed.

I knocked on Emma's bedroom door. "Hey Emma I need to ask you something." She was writing in her book. "Yea. One sec." She finished something. She turned her chair around. "Yes?" "Would you like to go to Florida with me?" I asked with hope. She looked down at her book. "I don't know. What would my mom say?" She ask. "I already asked her. She would be fine with it." "Who is all going?" "Just me and you." She thought for a minute. "Sure!" "Yay!!!" I yelled. "Shhhhh. No yelling!" I laughed. "When are we leaving?" "Not tomorrow but the next day." "Ok." I looked at the time. 2:30. "You want to go to the mall and get more clothes?" Emma asked. I looked at her. She smiled a goofy smile. "Fineeeee."

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

We walked out with bags and bags of clothes. Maybe 3 bags for me and like 5 bags for her. "Well that was successful." I laughed. "For real."

I looked at her. Sunday is the day. {Its Tuesday} She looked at me. "What?" I smiled "Nothing."

@-@-@-@-@-@-@

I started to pack for Thursday. I am really excited! I grabbed my bathing suits and stuffed them in my suit case.

|Time skip to Thursday|

"EMMA ARE YOU READY?" I yelled to her. "YEA COMING DOWN!" I heard her say.

We got to the airport with a little bit of traffic. For once.

I got into my seat. Emma sat next to me. I grabbed my bag that was with me. I checked for something. Got it.

I started to get tired. I fell asleep on Emma's head because her head was on my shoulder.

;);););):):):):):):):);););););););)

"Mitch. Wake up!" I heard Emma say. I rubbed my eyes and started to wake up. I grabbed my stuff and exited with my hand in Emma's hand.

She wanted some coffee to wake her up so we got some. "Welcome to StarBucks what would you like?" She looked at me with go-go eyes. Emma went first. "I would like a caramel frappè." The person didn't hear what she said. "I would like what she is having." I said. "Ok." She said. She wrote on the receipt. She gave it to me. I look at it. It has her number on it. I looked at the cost and paid it. I crumbled it up in her face. Put my arm around Emma. I left to sit at a table. "Thanks." Emma laughed. "You don't hit on me unless I am single, and clearly I am not." She laughed and I laughed. "Mitch!" The girl said in a sweet voice. I grabbed the coffee an left.