Married.

|Emma|

Today I get  married. To the love of my life.

"Are you ready?" Hailey ask me. Kelly smiled. "Ready." I said with a smile.

First the grooms went. Then the bridal party went out. Today is the day I get married. I can't process this. The music started. [Not the "traditional" one] I cant move. My heart is racing. My mind is racing with questions. Will he cheat on me? Will he ever leave me? Will he like to start a family with me?

I got back into place. I was already at the spot. Mitch look so handsome.

-skip the voles- |not sure on the spelling. Help?|

"With all that said. Mitch. Do you take Emma Taylor Parks as your wedded wife?" He looked at me straight in the eyes.
"I do."
"Emma do you take Mitchell Donnell Ralph Hughes as you wedded husband?" I looked at him with a smile.
"I do"
"You may kiss the bride!" He yelled closing his book. I got on my toes (because I am way shorter than him.) and kissed him. He kissed back.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

We took pictures. One was funny. Mitch was holding a poster that said 'I stole her heart 💜' and I was holding another one with 'And I stole his last name'. It was great. Mitch and I got one on our phone. I posted mine on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. (Yes I still use Facebook. Deal with it.) We got in the car and drove off.

[Im telling you guys this. When I was at my cousins wedding they drove around like maybe two times and waited for almost everyone to leave and came back to help clean up xD]

Man. So that's what's getting married is like. I am so happy to call Mitch, my husband. Just imagine marrying your child hood friend. Crazy right?

We started to go home. "Mitch. I love you." I said still looking at the road. "I love you too." He said looking at the road. Reaching for my hand. We intertwined. We drove all the way home to that point.

We got into bed. "Mitch do you want to have a family?" I looked at him. "With you. Yes." He looked at me. We leaned in. The kiss turned into a good kiss, then a passionate kiss, finally it turned into a make out session. He started to tug at my shirt. I smiled in the kiss. Let's just say, it got heated up. A lot.

---------------------------------------

^415^

THATS IT! I don't fill comfortable writing smut. like I'm good. sorry friends. I don't even read it bc it's so uncomfortable. like if I do read a fanfic and it has smut in it. I skip that part. like ew.

YOU ARE PROBABLY LIKE " IT WAS SO SHORT NO!" The next (and final) chapter is going to be short.

Guys. Can I take a moment? I really can't believe that I am finishing my first book! I am feeling great about this book. Wait till the next book!

IF YOU READ THIS CAN YOU GIVE ME A VOTE? I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

THANK YOU FOR 1.30k+

Take care and stay safe!

~Chelley👽