Then That Happened

{Emma}

I realized what I was doing and pulled away. "Sorry." "It's fine." He said with a smirk. "Anyway, I'm going to bed. Go home." I said in a shoeing tone. "Well then" He said in a hurt full tone. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

~time skip to March 3rd~

Today is Mitch's birthday. I am getting him a new skateboard because his is in really bad condition. I walked in to Skate-A-Board {don't know if that's a real thing}. I got in there and saw the perfect one. it had red wheels with a black board. I checked the price. $53.99. That a good price. I got it and payed for it.

I got home and wrapped it up. Once I got done I went over to Mitch's. Ever since that day I kissed him I have been have strong and stronger feelings for him. I wanted to go to the park with him yesterday but he said he already got plans.

I got to his house and knocked on the door. Nothing. I knocked on it again. Nothing. I opened the door and found Mitch making out with a white thrash, who I didn't even know. I dropped the skateboard and ran. I don't know why I am taking it so hard but I am.

{Mitch}

Today is my 17th birthday. {Yes I need the age for de schools part}. I heard a knock on my door. I got up, hoping it was Emma. Ever since she 'accidentally' kissed me, I've been having feelings for her.

I opened the door to see Miley. Great what does she want? "Hey Mitchy-poo!" She says while hugging me. "Get off of me! And we aren't even dating." "Oh but we will once you say those 5 simple words!" She is wayyyy to perky. "No." "Fine by me." She pushed me to the couch and started to kiss me.

I couldn't get out of her grasp. She was pushing her hand to the back of my head.

That's when I heard the door open and something drop. Then the door slammed shut. I finally had my strength to push her away. I looked at the door and saw a present. I pushed her off me and run to the present.

To: Mitch

From: Emma <3

There was also a card tape to it.

Dear Mitch,

Thank you for everything you have done for me. I just wanted you to know a little thing about me. I am in love with you. Ever since that 'accident' my feelings were getting stronger. If you don't like me the same way, I hope we can still be friends :).

I turned to Miley. "GET OUT MY HOUSE!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGIAN. GET OUT!" She smirked and said, "You will regret this." I pushed her out and shut the door in her face.

I put my head in my hands. I need to go talk to Emma. I got up and opened the door. I went straight to Emma's house.

I knocked on the door and Mrs. Park opened the door. "Mitch, I don't think Emma wants to talk to you." She said in a sad tone. "Yes ma'am. I know but I really need to talk to her." "Ok. She is in her room." I thanked her and went to her room.

I knocked and there was nothing but cries. "Emma can you open the door? Please?" "Go away Mitchell." She only does that when she is mad or sad towards me. "Please?" I heard her bed squeak and the door unlock. "You have five minutes." She walked out the way to signal I come in. "Emma I swear I did not kiss the white trash. She walked in and pushed me on the couch and forced me to kiss her. Please believe me." "I don't know." I begged her. I don't want to lost her. She thought for a second. "Fine.." I hugged her. "Thank you!" She smiled. I let go and our eyes locked.

I stared to lean in and she started to lean in to. That's when our lips collided.

{Emma}

Once we kissed I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt fireworks blow. It's was great.

We pulled for air and he looked at me with a smile. "Emma, I have known you since we were 3... Will you be my girlfriend?" I just stood there. Shocked even.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend" I said with the biggest smile I have ever put on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you go! I bet it was boring.

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 100 READZZ!!!

Anyways, hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to slap the vote button with ya forehead!

Stay safe an take care!
~Chelley💜🎶