Was That For Me?

~2 months~

May 21st..

{Emma}

So today is the talant show. I feel a little bit nervous, but it's going to be fine.

I got to school earlier so no one would see my guitar. I want it to be a surprise. I got the teacher that is hosting the talent show to let me go last.

I put my guitar with the teacher and said thank you. I walked out once the bell rang.

I got to my locker and saw Mitch standing right there. "Hey where you this morning?" "Did I forget to tell you?" I thought I told him that I was doing the talent show."Im guessing." "Oh I'm doing the talent show. I had to get stuff ready." "Oh, what are you doing?" Think fast, Think fast. "I'm dancing." "Oh cool..... You dance?" "Yea. I've been dance since last year." "Oh. Well come on we need to get to class. Since there is only 20 minutes in class for the talent show." "Ok! On sec."

I grabbed some things and went with him.

~Time Skip to Talent Show :3~

Everybody went on but me. "Come on Emma time to go on." Mrs. Cam whispered. "Yes ma'am. One second." She walked out and I breathed in got up and grabbed my guitar.

Mrs. Cam let me go into a closet that was close to the stage so no one would see the guitar.

"And this is the last contestant. Emma Park!!" Everybody clapped besides Amanda's group, but I don't care.

I took a breath and wet on stage. Everybody looked shocked. Why? I have no clue. I was the only person who was singing so yea. I was looking for Mitch and spotted him on the edge of the bleachers. He had a confused look on his face.

I grabbed a stool and got the microphone stand and started.

You got a face not spoiled beauty
I have some scars from where I've been
You got eyes that can see right through me
You're not afraid of anything they've seen

I was told I would feel
Nothing the first time
I don't know how these cuts heal
But in you, I found a right

If there is a light
You can always see
And there world
We can always be
If there is a dark
That we shouldn't doubt
And if there is a light
Don't let it go out
And this is a song
A song for someone
This is a song
A song for someone

You let me into a conversation
A conversation only we can make
You're breaking into my imagination
Whatever's in there is yours to take

I was told that I would feel
Nothing the first time
You were so long to heal
But this could be the night

If there is a light
You can always see
And there is a world
We can always be
If there is a dark
Within and without
And there is a light
Don't let it go out
And this a song
A song for someone

And I'm a long way
From your hill and cavalry
And I'm a long way
From where I was, where I need to be
If there is a light you can alway see
An there is a world we can always be
If there is a kiss I stole from your mouth
And there is a light, don't let it go out.

{A/N thank the lord for copy and paste XD}

Once I got done, I looked around and saw surprised faces.

The most surprised face was Mitch's. I smiled. Mitch stood up and clapped slowly. Then faster. Then person by person. Claps filled the room. EVEN AMANDA'S GROUP. Well not Amanda and Jake. BUT WHO CARES, THE WHOLE SCHOOL LIKES MY SINGING!

~Time Skip To End Of 7th Hour~

{Mitch}

The only thing that was going through my head all day. Was that song for me?

I am going to asked her in a bit. The bell rang and we both went to are locker. Grabbed our skateboard and went to my house to work on some homework.

Once we got there, I unlocked the door and we both sat down.

We got started on some homework an I blurted out, "Was that song for me?" She looked up and smiled, "Yes. Yes it was." We smiled at each other, shared a quick kiss.

"Do you mind if I stay over? It's late and I don't feel like getting up." Emma asked, sounding lazy. "Sure! Just ask your mom." I said. She got on her phone and then said, "She said yes." "Ok! Well get up so we can go to bed." I turned to look at the clock. 11:30. "Didn't I just say 'I don't want to get up?" She looks at me, then raises her arms to signal to pick her up.

"What if I'm to lazy to pick you up,huh?" "Then I will be sad." I playfully rolled my eyes and picked her up, like the way you hold a little kid. "Why are you holding me like a little kid?" She said, with confusion. "Because you are acting like one, sweetheart." I laughed a bit. She, just, put both her arms around me and put her head facing the other way.

"Hey, you better be thankful I carried you down here." I said, in a sassy tone. She laughed. "Yea. Or I would be still up there sleeping." She went through my pajama drawer. "What are you doing?" "I ain't sleeping in skinny Jeans." She said sassily. She got out a plain gray t-shirt. with sweatpants with a string.

I grabbed some for myself and changed while she was changing in the bathroom.

Once we got done changing, we climbed into bed. I put my arm around her and she put her head in my chest. I fell asleep in about a minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU LIKE THE BORING CHAPTER! 😂

If you have something for the story(to make it more interesting) then tell me!

Anyway that's all Music Notes hope you guys liked this Music sheet

Hit that vote button with us forehead!

Stay safe and take care!
~Chelley💜🐯