Why Does This Keep Happening?!

*time skip to 3 weeks* {A/N Btw Emma came three months after school started.}

{Emma}

~time skip to 2 period~

Today we had we had a Government test and I know I am going to flunk it. I studied but some how I alway flunk them. This is the 2 to last test we have to take. Then we move to History. History is better than Government to be honest.

Once I was done the bell had rang. I was pretty much the last person to take it. I walked to my locker to get the almost finished model. We still have to make some details on the dog. Yes, it takes us 3 weeks to put details on the dog because I want it to look realistic. And that's the requirement.

I walked in just to get tripped. The dog went flying! Everything just turn into slow motion. I watched as the dog almost landed on the floor but I saw Mitch dive for it and by a second, he caught it.

I stood up and looked to see who tripped me. Amanda. "Your lucky Mitch was there or bye bye to you perfect dog." She laughed, walking away. "Do you know what?" She turned to look at me. "How about you just stop. Ok? Because one day karma is going to come and you'll be sorry." I said angrily. "Karma ain't going to come because, apparently, karma likes me." She said in a weird tone that I can't even explain. "Just wait." I said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes an walked away.

I walked over to my spot and thanked Mitch for catching the dog. "No problem.. I didn't want to start all over and have it done by this Friday." I laughed. "Well let's get painting!" I said.

After about 30 minutes the bell rang.

~Time Skip to 10 mins before 7th hour ends~

I was reading my book when Coach Moore called my name. "Emma Park come see, with your PE bag." I put my book in my PE bag and went to Coach Moore.

"Yes sir?" "You need to go to Mrs. Path's classroom." "Yes sir." Great. I bet it's about my Government test.

I finally arrived and entered the classroom. "You needed me?" She looked up and at a paper she was looking at. "Yes... Take a seat." I took a seat in front of her desk. "How do I say this.... You are failing History." I looked down. "Don't be sad... I am giving you a tutor" I looked up. "And who would that be?" "Mitch Hughes." I bobbed my head back and moaned. "Whats wrong?" "Nothing..... Is that all and why him?" "No and because he as the highest A in the class." "Ok" I got up and headed to my locker.

I got to my locker and got my skateboard and slabbed it close. "Wo, what's wrong with you?" I turned to see Mitch. I strongly breathed and said in a harsh tone, "Oh Nothing, and by the way you are tutoring me for History." I turned and ran out the door.

I dropped my skateboard and went home.

Once I got there I got my Government crap and went to Mitch's.

I knocked on his door and waited. "Coming." I heard Mitch say. That beautiful voice. Wtf? Why do I keep thinking that stuff? Ok I'm done. He is changing me.

"Emma? Are you there?" "What?" "I said hey come on in" I walk in and sat on the floor next to the coffee table. "You know we have a table right?" Mitch said laughing. "I know I just like sitting right here." I said smiling. "Like the old days." My smile disappeared. "Sorry.." "No it's fine.... bound to forget about it sometime." He smiled. That smile. Ok stop.

"Ok where does the bill go to get vetoed?" "Um....... The president." "Yes!! You did it!!" We jumped up and hugged. We finally realized what happened and let go. We stood silent for like 2 minutes. "Emma... I think it's time for me to tell you something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all my Music Notes.

Hope you guys liked this short music sheet I thought of for you guys.
^^^ me trying to be cool😎😂

Anyway slap the vote button with ya forehead

Stay safe and take care.
~Chelley💜