Everthing Changes

{Mitch}

There's no turning back. "When you were gone... I was the substitute for the picking on, but they did it to me worst. They hit, kicked, and made me bleed. They called me far worst things they called you. Words I didn't even knew they said. And when you where getting picked on I wanted to stop them so bad, but..... they paid me and even threatened me to help. They threatened to make your life even worst than they did. For that I am really deeply sorry for everything that happened." I said, with tears almost down my face.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes too. She came up to me and gave my hug while we where both crying. She let go and wiped some tears from her eyes. "Mitch... I am sorry for the way you were treated and sorry for everything I did to you too. Yell at you, made you fall, made you cry once, and said things in a harsh tone." "It's fine I kind of deserved it for the way I treated you." We hugged again. "Well I got to go and it's getting late, thanks for helping me study." "It's fine. hope you do good on the test tomorrow." "You too." And with that she left.

{Emma}

I can't believe that. Mitch was the substitute for the picking on. I know what I am going to do. I got home and told my mom, "Mom if I get suspended tomorrow I am sorry, but I need the step up." "Why would you get suspended?" "Because the things that might happen." "Ok as long as you don't get expelled." "I won't." With that we ate dinner talked more about that and headed off to bed.

~Next Morning~

I woke up feeling great. I got up went to take a shower. Grabbed a sweat shirt with 'EAT A LOT. SLEEP A LOT.' on it, with light blue jeans, and black vans. (On side) Curled my hair. Once I was done I grabbed my creeper book sack and my skateboard.

Once I got outside I saw Mitch coming out the door. "Wanna ride together?" I heard Mitch ask. "Sure!" I put down my skateboard. "Or do you want to have a race?" I asked with a smirk. "Sure." We both looked at each other and smiled. "Ready set GO!" I started to skate.

I turned my head to see where he was and he was on my tail. I skated faster and faster. I saw school. I turned to see Mitch right next to me. "Oh no you don't." "Oh yea I do." He started to go faster and he won. I stopped and kicked up my skateboard.

~time skip to 2nd hour.~

It's was time for the test and I was scared as crap. She hand me my test and I took it.

I was the last one to turn it in, again. Mitch turned to look at me and knew I was scared by the way I looked. "You did great.". He whispered.

The bell rang for 3rd hour. So I went to my locker, but before I grabbed my model I heard, "Oh look it's the failure." I look at her straight in the eyes. "Look here. Just stop. You think that your best? Well your not. Best people don't hurt other people. How about you leave me and Mitch alone because all your doing is making our life worst." She looks at me with a smirk. "That's the whole point. Do you really think that you need the best of life?" "Yes, because I'm human." She just pushes me. "That's how your going to do it now?" I pushed her. Then it all got to a fight. Mitch was trying to get me off of her but he couldn't. That's when the principle came. Mitch finally got me off of her and I took one good look at her. She had a black eye and a bloody nose. "OFFICE NOW!" I walked with Mr. Great.

Once we got there he asked, "Now why did you two fight?" "Because she keeper on picking on me and Mitch and she pushed me." She just stayed quiet. Mr. Great checked his computer and said, "Amanda your are suspended for 3 days an Emma you have detention tomorrow after school." "Why does she get detention and I get suspended?!" "Because you did this more than she has. Now go" Ok I'm satisfied now.

~time skip to 7th hour~

"Emma come here with your PE bag."

"Yes sir?" "Go to Mrs. Paths room." "Yes sir." I can feel myself shaking.

"Yes ma'am?" "Sit." I sat in front of her desk. "Did you study with Mitch last night?" "Yes ma'am." She looked down and back up. "I think you should look for yourself." She gave me a piece of paper. I took it and looked. "A+" I felt tears welp in my eyes. I put my hand over my mouth. "I am really proud of you Emma. You are going to pass the semester!" I screamed inside but I got up and started dancing like a maniac. "Ok go tell Mitch."

I grabbed my skateboard before Mitch came and skated to my house really fast.

I ran in my house and ran to my moms room. "MOM I GOT AN A+ ON MY HISTORY TEST BECAUSE OF MITCH!!!!! An I got detention tomorrow after school!" "Yayyyyy!!! Wait you and Mitch are friends again? And why?!" "Yes ma'am. And because I got in a fight." I said.

Like 20 minutes passed and I heard a knock on the door. I got up and asked who it was. "Mitch!" I heard his voice say. I put on a sad face and opened the door."Hey Em- what's wrong?" "History..." He gave me a hug while I was crying (tears of joy). "What did you get?" "An...... A+." He pulled away and looked at me. I started to smile. "You little." "MAWHA" He laughed. "Thanks Mitch!!!" I was so excited I accidentally kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND ENDING WITH THAT! To soon?

Hey all my music notes! 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS MUSIC SHEET

Don't forget to slap that vote button with your forehead
Stay safe and take care!
~Chelley💜