5.1

Zayn

Perrie arrived at my place right on time, and I showed Amie to the games room, before Perrie and I headed to my bedroom.

"So how does this work?" I asked, looking at Perrie.

"Well, you tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it" Perrie said, pretty straight forwardly.

"Can I do things to you?" I questioned, so desperately wanting to touch her. I didn't want it to be this way with Perrie. I wanted to be with her, in a relationship, and we'd have sex as a couple that were intimate. But this was the only way she was going to allow me to help her, so I had no choice. I couldn't just let her stay on the streets with no food, no water and a 4 year old child.

"I mean, I guess so. But that's not what you pay for, so I won't take money off of you if you do that." I nodded. "I don't see why you would want to do things to me anyway." Because I want us to be intimate Perrie, that's why. Because I'm falling in love with you, and it hurts me to see you like this, and I so desperately want to help you but you won't let me do that. I shrugged and Perrie tucked a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"How about we start off slow, a kiss maybe?" I said. "I mean, I've never paid for this before, it's only ever happened through a relationship." Perrie nodded and stepped closer to me, pulling me in for a kiss. Her lips were soft and tasted of cherries. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she deepened the kiss. After a minute or so, Perrie's tongue swiped along my lower lip. She was taking control. I mean, I was paying her to, but it's just strange. Usually the guy takes control. I opened my mouth slightly and allowed Perrie's tongue to enter. I moaned slightly, and I felt Perrie smirk into the kiss.

"What now?" Perrie said, pulling away from my lips.

"I was enjoying that."

Perrie smirked again and rejoined our lips. This time, I added my tongue to her mouth, and we wrestled for dominance, as to which she won. I walked forwards, making Perrie walk back, until she hit my bedroom door with her back. I made the kiss a little rougher, before lifting up her shirt with my tips of my fingers.

"Am I okay to just go with it, or do I have to ask?" I questioned, slightly pulling away from her lips.

"Just go with it" she smiled. I connected our lips again and placed my hand on Perrie's waist, underneath her shirt. I lifted up the material covering her upper body, and pulled it over her head, dropping it on the floor. I looked down at her body, biting my lower lip. I so desperately wanted to kiss every inch of her skin that was uncovered, but like Perrie said, that's not what I pay her for.

"You are so beautiful" I whispered.

"Thanks" she mumbled, adding a small giggle. Oh her giggle was adorable. Perrie was hot, but she had a cute side to her, a side that I just wanted to hold close and protect.

Our lips reconnected again and I lifted Perrie up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck. I led her to the bed and laid her down, before trailing kisses down her jawline to her neck. After a few seconds of searching, I found Perrie's sweet spot and sucked on it. She moaned in my ear quietly and gripped onto my hair at the back of my head.

"Can I give you a lap dance?" Perrie said and I pulled away from her neck to see her smirking slightly.

"Absolutely" I bit my lip and stood up, sitting on the edge of the bed. Perrie got up, putting some music on through the stereo in my bedroom, before crawling into my lap.

I instantly got hard as soon as Perrie's crotch began grinding on mine. She smirked as she felt my length against her. She continued to grind, and I bit my lip harder.

"You're so hot, I could let you do this to me every day of my life" I moaned and I reached behind Perrie, and unhooked her bra, allowing it to fall off. I dropped it on the floor and stared at her breasts and she continued to grind.

"Like what you see?" Perrie smirked at me. I nodded and began kissing down Perrie's chest until I reached her breasts. I sucked on them, not too rough - but rough enough to leave a bruise. She moaned in my ear, her grinding continued, and she put her hand down, rubbing my length over my jeans.

"Oh god Perrie" I moaned, pulling away from her breasts and biting my lip. "I want to fuck you."

"Please."

A/N - Hey guys so this is going to be a two-part chapter so like this is chapter 5 part 1, and next will be chapter 5 part 2. Only because the smut is too long to fit into one chapter hahaha The_Zerrie_Feels SORRY TO LEAVE IT LIKE THIS I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN I LOVE YOU MEG!

I GOT TICKETS FOR THE GET WEIRD TOUR FOR LONDON 02 ON SUNDAY 27TH MARCH NEXT YEAR AND I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

Love yous.