5.2

Perrie

"Please."

Zayn flipped me over, so that now he was on top. I bit my lip as he kissed down my stomach to the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttoned them, slowly pulling them off and dropping them on the floor. I moaned slightly as he trailed his lips back up to mine. I fiddled with the button on his jeans and pulled them off, smirking. I wanted him so bad. Zayn's hand entered my underwear and he slowly rubbed his fingers on my clit, making me moan.

"Fuck" I mumbled and he smirked. Zayn's index and middle finger slipped into my entrance, causing me to crawl up the bed a little. "Holy shit Zayn."

His thrusting speed was slow at first, but it was still pleasurable. Zayn continued to kiss me as he played, and I moaned into the kiss as his speed increased.

"Seeing you enjoy this is so much more pleasurable than anything you can do to me" he bit his lip.

"I still want to pleasure you" I moaned and Zayn nodded. After another few minutes, I climaxed and let out a long loud moan. Zayn pulled his fingers out and put them into his mouth, sucking up my juices. I watched and giggled, running my fingers through his hair.

"Fuck me" I whispered.

"Hey, I thought I was supposed to tell you what to do?" Zayn smirked.

"Just shut up and fuck me" I said, pulling him on top of me and pulling down his boxers. Zayn reached into the bedside cabinet drawer and got a condom, ripping it open and placing it onto his hard length. Zayn positioned himself at my entrance and slowly entered me, causing me to moan and dig my nails into his back.

Zayn's thrusting speed increased and I moaned as his hard length pumped in and out of me.

"God your moan is so hot" Zayn mumbled between breaths. "Moan my name." I smirked and pulled Zayn's ear to my lips.

"Zaynnnnn" I moaned in his ear and almost instantly, Zayn climaxed. He pulled out and removed the condom from his length. I crawled down, enclosing my lips around it and sucking softly.

"Holy shit Perrie" Zayn moaned and I smirked, sucking harder and faster. Zayn's fingers tangled in my blonde hair as my head bopped up and down on his dick. "Fuck I'm gonna cum."

I continued to suck, until Zayn climaxed once more. I licked up his juices and moaned, pulling away and kissing up his chest. I attached my lips to his neck and sucked. After leaving a bruise, I stopped and looked at Zayn, giggling. I laid my head on his chest and we laid in silence, catching back our breath.

"That was great."

"Did I do my £4.50 worth?" I smirked.

"You did so much more than £4.50 worth" Zayn chuckled.

"Oh really, how so?" I raised an eyebrow in a joking manner.

"Perrie, will you allow me to take you and Amie out to dinner tomorrow night?"

"I don't take charity Zayn." I stood up and started putting on my jeans.

"It's not charity, it's a date. I want to take you out, on a date" Zayn said, sitting up and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Why on earth would you want to do that? I'm homeless, and I have the responsibility of a child."

"Because I think you're beautiful, Perrie. And I don't want our relationship to be strictly sex. I want to try with you."

"And Amie?" I questioned.

"I love Amethyst. She is cute, and I'd love to get to know her as much as you. I'm good with children, I can help you out with her too."

"But if things go well, and we get into a relationship, we'll be having sex due to love, and I won't get my money. How am I supposed to look after Amie, without money? It's not like I can start selling my body again, I'll be committed to you."

"Then if we're in a relationship, Amie will be my problem too. Like I said, I'm happy to help out with her" Zayn smiled, kissing my bare shoulder.

"Zayn, that's nice of you, but like I've said I don't..." I was cut off.

"You don't take charity, yeah I know" Zayn frowned. "I really like you Perrie, and I just want to make you happy, and give you a good life. Please, please let me do that."

"Zayn."

"Please." Zayn whispered before kissing my lips softly.

A/N - Hey guys! I like this chapter, even though it didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. But more smut yayayay!

I have just finished work so I had time to update this! I'm going to try and update again tonight before I go to sleep, because I'll be busy tomorrow and I don't know if I'll have time to update for y'all.

But I hope you like this chapter my loves. Love yous.