2

Perrie

Amie and I had spent the entire night curled up in a ball together, to protect ourselves from the cold night air. I woke up around 6am, and Amie was still fast asleep on my chest. I stroked her blonde curls softly as she let out the occasional light snore.

It took around an hour for Amie to wake up, and when she did, she yawned and tucked her head into my neck.

"Good morning sweetie" I said, smiling at her.

"Morning Perrie" Amie spoke, her voice still dry and croaky from sleeping.

"I have to work tonight, are you going to be okay here on your own?" I questioned. Amie frowned.

"Can't I come with you?" her voice saddened. "You can leave me in the lobby of the hotel again, I don't like staying here alone." I sighed and nodded, and Amie got up off of my lap.

"Where do you want to go today?" I asked, brushing out her blonde curls with my fingers and leaving her hair down.

"The park was so much fun yesterday! Can we go there again?" Amie pleaded excitedly.

"Sure" I answered, handing the child her clothes. I got changed myself and brushed out my own hair, before standing up and packing our things back into the black sacks. Amie, again, carried the lighter one, and I lifted the heavier ones over my shoulder. We headed to the park, putting the sacks down, and I sat on the bench, watching Amie play.

***

"Perrie, I'm hungry!" Amie groaned, running over to me after an hour at the park. I sighed and counted how much I had left over. 80p.

"Amie, I'm so sorry but I don't have enough money" I frowned, sincerely apologising to the child who was almost in tears.

"Excuse me?" a male voice spoke. I looked up and squinted my eyes due to the bright sunlight, to see a man, around my age, black hair, slim figure, smart but casual style, and he was good looking too.

"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I overheard you say you didn't have enough money to get your daughter some food?" the man softly spoke.

"I'm not her daughter, I'm her sister. Hi, I'm Amethyst Louise Edwards" Amie grinned, holding her hand out for the man to shake. He lightly chuckled at the child's not-so-shy personality.

"Well hello Amethyst Louise Edwards. I'm Zayn Javadd Malik, but you can just call me Zayn" he smiled.

"You can call me Amie. Zayn, this is my sister, Perrie Louise Edwards" Amie said, pointing to me.

"It's just Perrie" I smiled slightly.

"Well hi Perrie" Zayn tipped his head. "Anyway, I overheard you say you didn't have enough money for food." Zayn reached into his back pocket and pulled out a £20 note. "Here." Zayn held out the note to me.

"What? No, I can't take your money. You don't even know me!" I shook my head. Zayn grabbed my hand and opened it, placing the money note into my grip.

"I insist" Zayn smirked a little, making it completely obvious as to what he wanted. Where he heard about me from, I'll never know, but £20, that's 4 sessions. I suppose I could fit him in for his first one tonight.

"Do you have a pen and paper?" I asked Zayn.

"Er yeah I do actually!" Zayn said, reaching into his bag and pulling out the two items I asked for. I turned to the bench, writing down the address of the local hotel just up the street, with the time of 7:30. I handed him back the paper and pen, and he read what I had written.

"What's this?" Zayn questioned.

"Just be there, tonight, 7:30" I said to him, before putting the money note into my jeans pocket and walking off with the black sacks.

A/N - Hey guys! New chapter, I hope you like it. I'm now officially moved in to my new house! I've unpacked the majority of it, it's just mainly my clothing left now! But I'm pretty much settled. It's so nice here. As I said in my A/N before hand, (which will get deleted that's why I'm re-writing it here) I won't have wifi for a week, and so my updates will be slower than usual, only because I'll be using the data on my phone, and I don't want to use it all up. But yeah, I hope you guys like this update! Comment your thoughts. Love yous x