4

Perrie

"Perrie I'm starving" Amie groaned, holding her stomach as it rumbled viciously.

"I know babe, I'm so sorry" I frowned, looking down in my lap, disappointed because I failed. We sat at the bus shelter in silence, our stomachs growling in chorus.

"How about we go somewhere? Take our mind off of food?" I suggested. Amie nodded.

"Can we go to the beach?" she asked.

"Of course." I packed our clothes away, after we changed into our bikini's and shorts - another item of clothing I had stolen. Amie and I headed to the beach, hand in hand. When we arrived, Amie went and paddled in the sea while I watched and sunbathed. We spent a few hours at the beach, before heading back.

On the way, we bumped into Zayn, who was eating a McDonalds.

"Hey" he said, still sounding disappointed in me.

"Hi" I said, before looking down at Amie who was staring at Zayn's food.

"You hungry sweetie?" Zayn said, crouching down to Amie and handing her his chips. I smacked her hand away lightly before she took them.

"Zayn, I've told you. We don't take charity."

"It's not charity Perrie, the poor girl looks starved!" he defended. Amie looked up at me, pouting.

"Come on" I said, taking Amie's hand and walking away from Zayn.

***

Zayn

I decided to follow Perrie. She was so stubborn. I was just trying to help. Amie was far to skinny, anorexic in fact, and I didn't like to see her, or Perrie looking so desperate for food, and money.

I stayed out of plain sight, as Perrie and Amie walked down a back alley, a place I didn't even know was in this town. We came to a bus shelter and Perrie dumped her bags on the floor and sat on the bench, Amie on her lap, waiting for their bus.

I watched for a while, until a bus turned up, but neither of them got in it. The same happened with the next bus too. What was they doing? I watched as Perrie stood up from the bench, and sat on the floor, using one of the black sacks as a pillow. Amie curled up on her chest and fell to sleep. They were sleeping there?!

I walked over and made myself visible to Perrie.

"What are you doing here?" she said, taking Amie off of her chest and standing up.

"More importantly, what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"I'm waiting for my bus" she lied.

"Liar. I followed you here. There has been three buses go past here and you didn't get on" I sighed.

"You followed me?" Perrie asked, her eyes widened.

"Don't change the subject Perrie, now what's going on?" I enquired. She sighed and looked at the floor.

"3 years ago, I was kicked out of my apartment. We've lived here ever since" she explained. My jaw dropped. 3 years?! I engulfed Perrie into a hug.

"Perrie, please let me help you. You can stay at my place, please I can't leave you and Amie here" I sighed.

"Zayn, I've told you, we don't take charity" she refused, pulling away from me.

"It's not charity, Perrie. I just want to help you, as a friend. Any friend would do the same. Please" I pleaded. Perrie shook her head.

"I'm in charge of Amie. I need to look after her. If we stay at your place, and things go wrong, we'll be back on the streets again. I can't get her hopes up like that. If and when we find a place, it'll be permanent" Perrie said, looking down at Amie who was fast asleep on the floor, using a black sack as a pillow.

"You can stay with me until you find a place. Please Perrie" I continued to plead. She just shook her head. I sighed and frowned.

"Goodbye Zayn" she mumbled, before sitting down next to Amie, stroking her blonde curls as she slept. I started to walk away, but almost instantly went back.

"What time can you fit me in?" I asked.

"Huh?" she sounded in response.

"Tonight? 7:30?" I suggested.

"You want sex?!" she whisper shouted, so Amie didn't hear. I nodded.

"If you're not going to take money as a kind gesture, then I'll pay you for what you do" I said. Perrie's eyes widened and she stood up.

"Are you sure?" she questioned. I nodded again, reaching into my pocket and grabbing out £20 and handing it to Perrie. "I only charge £4.50."

"£20, that's four sessions. See you tonight, 7:30." I said, handing her my business card which had my address on it since I work from home.

"You want four sessions... in one night?" Perrie said, shocked.

"If that's what it takes for you to take the money, so be it. Tonight, 7:30. I'll look forward to it." Perrie nodded slightly.

"I'll have Amie" she said quietly.

"She can stay downstairs. I have a games room she can keep herself occupied in." Perrie nodded. "Oh, and I have one rule."

"Which is?"

"I'm doing this because I want to help you, not because I want a fuck. Stop selling your body, and I'll make up for all the sessions you've missed." Perrie nodded again. I walked away, and headed home, making up a room for Perrie and Amie. They're staying here tonight whether they like it or not.

A/N - Oooh guys! The next chapter will be sex sex sex! The_Zerrie_Feels the wait is finally over Megan! ;) I hope you guys are enjoying this book. I am enjoying writing it as I think this is my best book so far and I have really good ideas to come! Don't forget to vote, comment & share! Love yous.