7

Zayn

The next morning I woke up to Perrie and Amie still fast asleep next to me. I kissed them both on the forehead, before quietly getting dressed and leaving the room. I sat at my desk, starting on some real work, which I hadn't really had time to do since Perrie moved in.

I got about an hour and a half work done, when Perrie came wandering out of the bedroom, and softly began kissing my neck.

"Good morning" she whispered in her sleepy voice which I adored. I smiled and leant back and Perrie came and sat on my lap.

"Good morning beautiful" I greeted her and she smiled before attaching her lips to mine. "Amie still sleeping?" Perrie nodded and I smirked. "Morning sex is the best."

"And where exactly are we going to fuck? There's a four year old in our bed" Perrie chuckled.

"Right here, we can be discreet" I bit my lip. Perrie raised her eyebrow and smirked slightly.

"How can we be discreet?" she asked. I stood up and pulled down my pants and boxers, pulling Perrie back on my lap so that she was straddling. She wasn't wearing pants, so I pulled her underwear to the side, and positioned myself to enter.

"Wait wait wait!" Perrie pulled away and I looked at her. "Condom."

"Shit, they're in the bedroom" I groaned. "Risk it?"

"Zayn I can't" Perrie said, standing up and perching her bum on the edge of my desk. I stood up and pulled up my boxers and pants. "I don't want children. I already have..." Perrie paused, and began walking away.

"You already have what?" I questioned, following her.

"It really doesn't matter" she said, sitting down on the couch. I sat next to her, and looked into her eyes.

"Perrie, what's going on?" I asked and she stared into her lap.

"Please Zayn, just drop it" she said, fiddling with her thumbs. I put my hand over hers to stop her thumbs from moving and she looked back up at me.

"Thumb fiddling is something you do when you're hiding something" I said. "Perrie, you know you can tell me anything, right? I'm not going to judge you."

"I know, but this, this is one thing I can't tell you" she sighed and I reached my hand up to her face, stroking her cheek with my thumb as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Perrie, please" I whispered. Just then, Amie came out of the bedroom. Perrie turned to face her, and smiled slightly, wiping her tear from her cheek.

"Good morning pumpkin, how did you sleep?" Perrie asked, changing the subject. I sighed and sat back, watching as the four year old climbed onto my girlfriends lap.

"I slept okay. Sleeping with you and Zayn really helped" Amie said, snuggling into Perrie's neck. I caught a glimpse of Perrie looking at me through the corner of her eye, before returning to look at the child she was comforting.

"I love you" Perrie whispered. Amie looked up and smiled.

"I love you too" Amie said and Perrie smiled also. Their smiles were identical. Both beautiful and big. That's when I realised it.

Identical smiles, identical ocean blue eyes, identical blonde hair.

"She's yours?"

A/N - Hey guys! Short chapter but cliffhangerrrrrr. Sorry to leave it like this! I might update again tonight, depends on the feedback I get on this chapter! Comment, vote, share! Love yous.