Part 2

~Sang's Point of View~

The door opened and there was a guy around my age with glasses and a beautiful smile standing there gazing at me with about 8 others behind him. They were all so handsome that if it weren't for the fact I was going to pass out from pain, I would have been nervous.

I meant to say something, but I was just too tired and I really didn't care at this point if I passed out, at least these boys would be there. His carefree smile quickly turned to a look of horror as he noticed I was covered in blood.

"What happened!" The boy with the glasses shouted and I was about to respond when all the other boys started yelling in a panic and asking questions too. My mind swam with all the questions being thrown at me.

One of the boys yelled above the chaos and they all listened, he acted like their leader "Calm down everyone! North, call an ambulance. Luke, get Dr. Green's supplies in the kitchen! Dr. Green, help her, she looks as if she's going to pass out." I sighed with relief, they were going to help me.

The one I assumed named Dr. Green came and helped me sit down on the grass and a couple other guys came with us too. I'm guessing they thought since the ambulance was coming it would be pointless for me to come inside.

"Stay awake, I know it's really hard but we need you to stay awake for just a little bit longer, Okay? ummm.. What's your name? Wait never mind that right now, I'm going to help stop this bleeding and clean this up before the ambulance arrives, which should be any minute," He said, pulling up my shirt to look at my side. He gasped in shock.

"Crap, this is worse that I thought, I won't be able to touch it without making it worse," he mumbled then he looked up and yelled, "LUKE WHERE ARE MY SUPPLIES!"

The guy I assumed was Luke ran out and gave him a bag. Dr. Green pulled out some bandages and then wrapped my left arm in them. I heard the sound of sirens and knew it was my ambulance. I wanted this nice man to know my name before I fell asleep, "My name... It's Sang," I said with a small smile as I looked at Dr. Green.

He was no longer there anymore cause all I saw were black dots.

"It's okay. Sang, it's going to be okay, you can sleep now," he said to me while softly stroking my hair and that was the last thing I heard before I slipped into darkness.