Part 16

~Sang's Point of View~

Thankfully, I wasn't wrong. The movie was fantastic! By the end of it, I wanted my own Olaf! I could tell the guys enjoyed the movie too, because they laughed at all the cute parts and complained when Hans turned dark, which was quite the twist! After it was over we decided to watch more Disney movies in the future and I couldn't have been happier.

But now, that was not the case. I was crazy nervous.

It was now time to meet the team. We were sitting in the diner, waiting patiently for them to arrive. Gabriel squeezed my hand, reassuring me everything would be fine. I smiled at him thankfully. I needed all the confidence I could get.

When they walked in, I sucked in a breath. They were all gorgeous; it was scary.

"Hello, you must be Sang, I'm Marcy. This is Emma and Sam," Marcy said, with a plastic smile that gave me a bad vibe, as she shook my hand. She was beautiful. She was the tallest of the group, had dark brown hair, almost black, and you could tell she was very fit. I could tell she cared a lot about her appearance.

"Hi," I said as the three sat down across from me. Emma was a little bit shorter than Marcy and had bright, short blond hair with blue at the ends. Sam was the shortest of the three; she looked like a natural red head, with the classic fair skin and freckles to match with the hair color. They were all beautiful in there own way and I was beginning to wonder if that was a quality needed to get into the academy.

"It's great to meet you, I'm sure you are looking forward to joining a girl's team. After all, joining an all guy's team would be quite scary, scandalous even," Marcy said, smiling so big I thought her face would split in half.

"I'm sorry if the academy informed you incorrectly, but I'm not interested in joining your team, or any all girls team for that matter," I said, slightly offended they would assume my guys were scary, but as I thought of North I had to give the girl some slack. He would have probably scared me if I met him in an ally.

The girls chuckled, "Really, you want to be in an all guys team of nine?" Marcy said, raising her eyebrows and shaking her head as if I was stupid for wanting to be a part of my guys' team.

"Yes, and as you keep talking the feeling grows stronger and it becomes more obvious why I don't want to join your team," I said, standing up and leading them to the exit. They stood up too, following me, slightly shocked, while the guys looked impressed.

"You are making a mistake," Marcy said as I showed her team the door.

"No, I'm finally doing something right," I said, letting the door close as they walked out with as much grace and pride as they could for a team who had just been rejected.

When the door shut I turned and faced my guys.

"I've made my decision. I want to join your team," I said, and I couldn't have felt better about my choice.