ONZE

"How do you feel?" I asked him, running my fingers through his dark curls.

"Better" he smiled "I only feel better because you're here though"

"Aw" I kissed him.

We'd lay on his bed for a couple of hours, just talking, and kissing. Occasionally I would catch Matty's eyes falling shut, it must've been the medicine making him sleepy.

It was 6pm now, and I was eager to go onto our date - as we'd missed lunch and my stomach was practically begging for some food.

Matty went in the bathroom to get cleaned up and changed for our meal, and I was left lying on his bed.

"Do you want to change?" Matty asked.

"I don't have any more clothes with me though" I laughed.

"There's a wardrobe in the corner of my room, I'm pretty sure you'll like something in there"

I lazily slid off his bed, and wandered over to the pine wardrobe, of which had one door hanging off.

"So I can wear anything?"

"Sure, go ahead"

His style was perfect, each piece of clothing so unique, but somehow they all fell into the same category.

After a long look, I decided on one of his band t-shirts, and obviously a pair of his black skinny jeans - since that's all he owns.

"You look amazing babe"

I turned around to see Matty standing by the doorframe, in the same pair of jeans to mine, and a black tank top which had 'DRUGS' written on it with a red cross through. How ironic.

"So do you" I smiled.

"No, you look beautiful. Not because your wearing my clothes, but because you haven't done you hair, or put any makeup on, and you still look like an angel"

My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment, I don't think anyone has ever complimented me like that before, not even my own mother.

"Should we get going then?" I asked.

"Defiantly"

Matty held out his hand, and I put mine into it, then we started our walk to the restaurant.

"I have a place in mind, but we need to take the bus to get there, is that ok?" he asked.

"No problem, of course! I'm pretty sure I have my bus pass somewhere here in my bag" I laughed.

The bus was empty, and it was a double-decker too. So we took advantage of the fact there was no people, and sat right at the front upstairs.

Matty had his arm draped around my shoulders, and his other hand was resting on my thigh. We stared out of the unclean bus windows, to the nightlife of London beyond.

"Beautiful isn't it" Matty said.

"What?"

"The city in darkness, with it's lights every so often illuminating an area, and the clear air"

I smiled, and from that point on, I looked at everything out of the window a lot more differently.

We passed lots of houses, and I saw smiling children and their parents inside, happy. There was street upon street of houses actually; each one with a bay window, and you could see the TV lights flickering inside.

I saw the city in a way I'd never seen it before. We passed bars, where women had men linked to their arms, stumbling and nearly falling in the ridiculous high heels they were wearing.