Chapter1

Christen's pov
Me and Emma aka my bestie for life are room mates and have our own condo. Today was girls nights out and we went to Starbucks after that, we went through the drive through and Emma was grabbing our stuff as my eyes got a glance at a tan 6ft7in maybe man he had brown and blackish hair and brown eye just like mine. He was wearing a black v-neck shirt that hugged his 8 pack just right his eyes caught with mine and I quickly looked away. While I was staring at this gorgeous Angel man Emma had been calling my name the whole time to grab the stuff. After we drove off I told her what happen she said that happen to me with his friend right next to him........
------------------_______________________________

Emmas pov
As I was waiting to grab the duff I look over to see this god like angel starring at me. He has dirty blonde hair with blue eyes and had a dreamy tan. He had on basketball shorts with a white v-neck the hugged his packs very well let me say so my self. I caught eyes with his eyes and was then distracted by the lady waving the drinks in my face..........
_______________________________
Xavier pov
Me and my best friend Alex who is my beta are at Starbucks and all of a sudden I look up and see a beautiful girl staring at me she was wearing a shirt that said "Bitch better have my money" and I laughed a little in my head and from what I saw a little are some black sweat pants black socks and slides. She has dark brown and blackish hair and brown eyes just like me.Then I caught gaze with her eyes and she quickly looks away........
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Alex pov
Me and my bud are at star bucks sit at a table talking when I glance at the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She has dark brown hair with Carmel highlights and has brown eyes. She is wearing a shirt that say "don't fuck with me" with jeans and black convers. As soon as I lock eyes with her u wispher "mate" . Xavier says" yea same here with her friend in the car next to her" "We should follow them" I say Not today we should do it tomorrow night I am tired from today" Xavier says. I say " ok" as we walk out of star bucks to the car on the way back to the pack house.