Chapter 5

Emma pov
Christen rushed back in the room as we heard banging on the door. She said what are we going to do. I say" We could try to escape"   We both wisphered into each others ear since they have good hearing. The one of them say "Come on babe we won't hurt you." We look at each other then bust out laughing. And at the same time we say " we are not your babes now go away you creeps." And next thing we knew we had jumped out the window. They must have noticed because next thing we know is we hear the bathroom door be broke down and head looking out the window down at us. I looked up and screamed " GO AWAY U FUCK FACE BITCHES!!!!" Then we heard growls and the christen looked at me and said " growls again". That's when we took running off to the house to grab keys to one of our cars. We should've been smarter cause sure enough when we opened the door god like angels friends grabbed us. We were screaming and kicking and then all you hear is christen yell " LET US GO U FUCKING MAN WHORES AND THESE TWO BITHES!!!!" I laughed in my head a little. But then in a split second the 2 God like men were down the stairs in front of us. I mouthed to christen " holy shit". They must have seen because all of them started laughing. Then I said " let go of us u little fuck face bastereds". Then in sink they both say "fistey". With a smirk on thier face. Christen and I rolled our eyes. As we are shoved into a 2015 hummer, kicking and screaming. Christen got lose at one point but didn't last long she ran over and released me out of the car but the while we were about to run into the house she was grabbed by on of the god like angels and drugged. I turned around and ran in the house and locked the door, but not long after that the door was knocked down while I was hiding in my closet. I heard foot steps coming closer and closer, till I heard " I can smell her" I here a voice say. I think to myself smell. Next I knew was the closet door was swung open and I bust out in tears to look up and see the other god like angel. Last I knew was I heard a voice wishper I my ear saying "It's ok I won't hurt you and your friend" and then I was drugged.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾