chapter 14

XAVIERS POV

When I got to mine and my mates room, I opened the door to find....AN EMPTY BED!!!!!!,NO MATE,NO CHRISTEN,NOOOOTHING!!!!!!

I start to freak out/panick! I quickly put clothes on and storm down the hall to alex and emmas room. I storm into their room to see they are doing better, but their faces have a confused expersion on it when they see me.

I quickly blurt out, "HAVEYOUSEENCHRISTEN!!!" {Have you seen christen}

Emma looked at me confused at first then just started laughing, me and Alex were just looking at each other then her confused.

And then I realized she might know something about this...after all they are bestfriends! Alex walks over to emma and aske her soflty "if you know anything about christens disappearing will you pretty please tell us."

she just sat there and stared at him blankly...then started laughing again. I was sick of her laughing so I got serious. "EMMA! if you know anything tell me..NOW!"

She stopped laughing but giggiling a little, " you guys *starts to giggle more and looks at the celeing* shes not gone" she says in a duh tone. She laughs " I know exactly what shes doing *giggles loos back up at the celing*"

"Soooo....are you going to tell us what she doing and why do u keep glancing up at the celeing?", alex says in a 'hello' tone 

"you guys aren't smart at all...Shes playing ninja with you" she says in a playful tone, I look at her and tilt my head, confused at this 'ninja'.

She rolls her eyes and explains, " Ninja s a game she uses to get out of a place or situation she doest like or feel comfortable with, we would use it all the time to get out of school...before we were kidnapped." an she glares at us.

I rub the back of my neck, "Anyways, where is she?" I ask demandingly. "Ahhhh, now that's one ting I wont be able to tell you...BUT I can give you one hint right now!" My eyes almost pop out of my head, "OKAY and it is?!?!?!?!?!?"

" She was watching this whole convo and still is." she says as she glances up at the celeing. That's when it hits...I look up to see a black shadow move quickly around and out the room.

"You knew she was in here the whole time???!!?!" I say in a wondering ton. "yep we have our ways of nowing things like that we don't kno how but its just something that has happened to us... I geuss its a gift?."

Alexs blurts in "Where is she going now?!?!"

"Now that's something I cant tell you guys, I gave you your one hint, now she wants you *as she points to me* to find her, you sure are a lucky guy to get her as your mate...,yes I know everything now alex explained it all,"

I look at her, " How am I suppose to find my presious ninja." I smile to myself. "OOO well we do it 2 different ways she'll do it ethier hard or easy and I think, you knoe, since you like kidnapped us I think your goingto get the hard way" she say laughing and glancing at the celeing again.

That's when I see her, I see christen full and clear. She winks at me and takes off, that's when I take my chance and follow her.

As I bust through the door I hear emma yell as I look around "You have fun with her, she'll be keeping your handsfull." she say as she laughs. I smile and run off to fing my beloved, ninja, my beloved christen, my beloved mate.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

CHRISTENS POV

I hear their whole convo and I laugh to myself. I jut love mine and Emma's bond we are more sisters than anything else. I knew that she knew I was in the room with them, and i knew she could see me, its jst this strange thing that me and Emma have, its like out connection is something. I just..I don't know how to explain it or what to call it.

After I disapper out of the room I head to the hallway to watch as Xavier listens and loos closely. He looks as if he knows exactly where I am, so I make myself visible real quick.

He looks up and sees me "SHIT!!!" I yell out that little shit tricked me into doing that. He smirks at me as he sees me and I jump down and let out a little whine because I haven't jumped that high off of something in about a week right? I don't know

He runs over to me, "oh babe, are you ok" he ask In a caring tone. I look up at him, I look right in his eye, his beautiful orbs. Something in his eyes told me there was no reason to be scared of him and that he would never hurt me, and that he was just the right one for me.

I snapped out of that day dream quick, when I felt 2 muscular arms pick me up bridal style and carry me some where. While I was in Xavier's arms I felt...I felt safe, comfortabled, protected and.. I think..LOVED!!" 

uh oh no no no not again not another heart break please no no... I thought to myself back to what happen as tears form in my eyes.

I wipe them away before Xavier sees them and ask me whats wrong. He carried me into a room, it was the room I was in earlier. He tucked me into the left side of the bed. he took of his shirt just in some boxers, as he  crawled in on the other side right next to me and pulled me close to his muscular form.

I was to tired to fight back so I curled up into his chest and as I was going to sleep, I hear a husky voice say "goodnight my beautiful ninja." I smile against his chest. and drift off into sleep. 

OOOOOKKKKKAAAAYYYY SOOO ALL YOU RAEDERS OUT THERE MUST BE LIKE WTF THIS CHIK WAS GONE FOR HOW LONG AND SHE COMES BACK ACTING LIKE ITS OK OOO HELL NO.... YEA WELL SORRY ABOUT THATI GOT ALL MY STUFF TOOK SO I COULDNT WRITE IM SOOOOO SOOOO SOOO SOOO VERY SORRY YOU GUYS BUT NOW THAT I GOT ALL MY STUFF BACK I WILL TRY TO WRITE A CHAPTER A DAY AND HAVE IT UP EVERY NIGHT BY 10:30 OKAY AND AGAIN IM VERY SORRY YOU GUYS SOOOO THANK YOU ALSO PLS DONT BE MAD AT ME

LEAVE COMENTS TELL ME HOW I DID HELP ME OUT SOME PLS

LOVE YOU GUYS TH FOR THE SUPPORT<3