chapter 17

Heeeey guys ik it's been forever and a day since I've updated buuuuut some one kinda got her self in trouble and got her self grounded and all her apps taken away sooooo yea that's y I haven't updated but I got my tablet back so I'll be using that for now and I'm supper sorry it took so long I really am....forgive me? Oh and also it'll be a bit longer for my updates bc it's hard to type on this thing

CHRISTENS POV
I walked up to the boy and said "idk who the fuck you think you r growling at but u sure are growling at the wrong bitch like that"

He said "at least you know your a bitch"

Oh I lost all my shit and charged at him and pushed him against the wall, by the expression one his face he was surprised by my strength, and I had my had wrapped around his throat and he had his hands on my hand trying to remove my hand, I got closer to his face and yelled in it "you don't fuckin know who I am so don't u dare step to me and call me a bitch only I can call myself that, u got it runt!"

I wouldn't let go until he agreed, I applied more pressure and so I guess he got the hint.
So he breathed out "okay,I get it" and I let him go and he dropped to the ground.

I went to turn around to see xavier and Alex standing there in shock. Emma was just standing there laughing. I asked her "what are they doing here, we left for a reason!"

She replied "idk I heard a knock an-" she got cut off by xavier "princess, y did u leave me..with out telling me where u were going, how did u even kno about this place."

"1 we left bc we wanted to go on a walk and I didn't wanna wake you, u look so cute when ur sleeping, and so me and Emma just up and left we didn't think any thing of it sorry, and 2 we didn't kno about this place we were walking until we hit woods, and we kept walking till we found this place." I said

He chuckled "it's okay princess just leave a note next time" "okay" I replied as I kissed his cheek and turned around to ask "who are these two I said eyeing the girl who was drooling all over mine and Emmas mates!!!!

"This i-" I cut xavier off before he could finish "hey bitch" I said looking at the girl "u wanna stop staring at mine and my friends mates, thx, I appreciate it" I said with a little sarcastic smile.

Emma,Alex, and Xavier where trying to hiding their laughs, but it didn't work. "As I was saying" earning a look from xavier, "this is my brother Wyatt" (if I said his brothers name somewhere in the story before well sorry I changed it, bc I forgot most the stuff that happen,sooo if anything in the last chapter doesn't add up weeeeell now u kno y #sorry)

And I said who is that pointing at the girl "that, I do not know ask my hoe of a little brother" I laughed and looked at his brother, he didn't look so happy. He said "this is bella,my girlfriend but not anymore"

In my head I laughed but instead of being mean I said "damn savage broke up with her right in front of a group of people she don't even kno" Emma and I busted out laughing while Xavier and Alex tried to hide their laughs but it didn't work.

She let out sine big sigh and picked up her clothes and put them on and left but not before winking at Xavier, oooo it had had enough of this bitch I started to walk fast towards herm until I felt large hands pull me back by my waist.

"Ooo let me at her, errr come on one hit that's all!" I begged as I was squirming in xaviers hold. He laughed, "no babe you can't"

"Y not" I pleaded. "Just bc u can't okay, I don't think she can fight anyway, and that wouldn't be fair." He said.

I sighed in defeat, "FFFIIIIIINNNNEEEE" he laughed then looked at his brother and said "throw ur clothes on we need to talk!" 'Oooo he sounds so sexy when he talks all comandy and stuff' I said to myself. But he heard me of course, stupid wolf hearing and smirked holding me tighter, as we walked out the room.

Yeaaaa so sorry guys I forgot what really happen in the last chapter so I skimmed it quickly and tried my best sorry ig it doesn't match up with the rest of the story really trying here....forgive me,please???

~aislinn