Chapter 6

Xavier pov ( when they caught them)
My mate who was in Justin's arms escaped and got to the car and pulled Alex's mate with her. I caught the one that escaped and drugged her. Alex's mate saw and ran inside the house and locked the door. I hear Damien sigh as he puts my mate in the car " What are we going to do know she locked the door." Alex said " We will just have to break it down." Justin then says " On 3 1.....2......3". And we knocked the door down.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Alex pov
After we knocked the door down I ran through the house like crazy with the rest following me. Then I smelled her strong in the room across for her friends. That's when I tired to the closet and I knew she had to be in there I swung the door open and there she was in the corner crying. I didn't want to drug her from how sad she looked but I had no choice. So I went up to her and wishperhed in her ear " it's ok we are not going to hurt you or your friend." Then drugged her. I picked her up bridle style and looked down to her passed out face and saw year lines so I wiped them off. And when we got to the car me and Xavier jumped in the Bach seat with our mates in our lap and Justin was driving while Damien was in the passenger seat. While we were in the car the radio up was up a little, but then I guess Justin heard our favorite song come on and the radio was turned up to like 50 and we were jamming out. The song Was Hit The Quan.  We started having so much fun with our favorite song until Xavier's mate started to wake up. We panicked and turned down the radio until she woke up and screamed because she was in a car full of huge men and her friend passed out. When she screamed it cause my mate to wake up and realize what happened and screamed to. All this screaming caused Justin to pull over on the side of the road and stop all of us rush out of the car because we are werewolves we have sensitive hearing. When we got out we were moaning and groaning from the pain Damien said " Holy shit wtf was that for?" He ask them. But then Xavier got up and used his alpha tone to yell at them. He said " WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR YOU BICTHES WHAT KIND OF DUM ASS WOULD DO THAT!!!!!" They stopped for a minute scared and then all went down hill from there frist you get this from Xavier's mate" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING ME A FUCKING DUM ASS LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU MAN WHIRE FUCKING KIDNAPPED US AND FUCK DRUGGED US YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKES ARE LUCKY I DONT .... " She was cut off by my mate grabbing her as she was about to strangle Xavier. Then u hear this from my mate " YOU BITCHES ARE DUSH BAGS WHO THE FUCK KIDNAPPS 2 FUCKING PEOPLE AND DRUGGING THEM THEN TAKEING TO SOME WHERE WHO THE FUCK ARE. U DUMB ASS BITCHES BETTER TAKE US BACK FRIM WHERE WE CAME THE FUCK FROM!!!" After that from the 2 of them we stand there in shake. But then I break the silence by saying " I am Alex and this one is Justin and Damien and the last by not least Xavier." When I said his name they mean mugged him. Damien Justin and I chuckled a little and then he turned around and glared so we stopped. Xavier then said " we told u our names what are yours." After he said that they turned around and started talking to each other and soon turned back around and my mate said " I am emma and this is christen."
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Authors notes
Heh feel free to leave comment on what u think and this is my frist werewolf book so please don't judge but tell me what you think tell me some ways to make it a little better or some thing just please leave me some thing
~~aiz ( the author)