Chapter 8

The sweatpants and sweatshirt he gives her.
Christen pov
When I woke up I was not in a car but I was in a dark blue and orange room. I looked around and toyed to get out of the bed but I was trapped in Xavier arms. I sighed and turned in his arms and kicked him were the sun don't shine and that's when his eyes shot opened and arm went down to his nuts. That when I jumped out the bed and went into what I think was a bathroom and locked the door. When I realized emma was no there with me. Then I hear a growl at the door and a loud bang bang bang. I backed up into a corner scared. Xavier said " open the damn door now before I break it down." I yell back " no u creep where is my friend I want to go home."  Then I looked down and noticed I was in only a te-shirt and panties. Thats when I freaked out. So before he could break the door down I said " I will open up the door if u promise to tell me everything that happen and why I am here and where my friend is and that I can see her. Oh and also I can get a shower and get dressed." He stopped banging on the door and said " ok " So I opened the doors and poked my head out. He gave me a glare and said " Open the door ALL THE WAY!" I said " No I only have in panties and a shirt no I am going to take that shower u promised first." Then he said " Well what u going to do u have no clothes." He said that with a grin. So I said " I will just use some of yours." And with that I turned around and slammed the door and went and started the shower.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Emma pov
I woke up in a black and white bed room. I looked around and saw nothing and nobody. That when I shouted " CHRISTEN" Then some one came bursting through the door. Before I could look up to see who it was, I was in some ones arms and that when I looked up and saw it was Alex. He said " Whats wrong!" I said " Nothing just put me down and where am I and where is my friend." He put me down in the bed and I stud up on the bed and shouted at him when he didn't answer me. " WHERE AM I AND WHERE IS MY FRIEND!!!" He then looked up at me and said " You are at our house and your friend is in the room right across from here." But before I could go storming out of the room I noticed I had no pants or bra on. So I turned to him and said "Where are my clothes !" He said " I took them off u cause u looked like u wee getting hot so I took them off of u." I said " well get me some clothes so I can take a shower and talk to my friend or else you will regret it!" And with that I walked off into what I was hoping was a bathroom and it was, and I started the shower.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Xavier pov
While my mate was .......my mate I love to use that word now that I have found her..........anyway while my mate was in the shower I snuck in and put a pair of my Nike  sweat pants and a Nike  sweatshirt in their for her to put on. I heard the shower stop and I was waiting outside. While I was waiting I heard shuffling around and the water running and lots of other noise until the door open and out stepped a beautiful christen. She had make up on and idk why bc she looked really pretty with out it and she is only wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt so I don't really know. I loved the way my clothes looked on her and that my scent was all over her so every man knew she was mine.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Alex pov
After Emma got in the shower I put a shirt and a pair of pants in their for her I heard her get out and start to put on the clothes she came out and I notice she had not put the pants on yet but she did not have her undies on ethier she had a pair of my boxers on. As she was walking to put her clothes in the dirty pile she said " hope you don't mode that I borrowed a pair of your boxers. " I said " I don't care I love the way they look on you." I said this with a grin and then I bread her wish per under her breathe "Perv " and with that she slipped the pants on and walked out the door.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺