Chapter 9

Christens ringtone
Emma pov
When I walked out the room I came face to face with christen. I eek and we hugged each other. I asked"What happen too you. " she said " I woke up in the arms of that perv Xavier. And after I realized that I looked down and saw I was in only in a shirt and undies. So I ran in the bathroom and slammed the door. And yell something's at him he did the same and then I got in the shower. While I was in the shower he must of snuck in and out clothes in there. Perv. Then now I am out here what happen to u." "Same here. Except I don't think Alex snuck in.........I hope."  I said. We both laughed until we were interrupted by Alex and Xavier. They looked at us both and glared. I turned and looked at christen and she looked at me and then we laughed and hooked arms and walked down the stairs.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Alex pov
When I walked out the door I see my mate and christen standing there talking. As I walked out Xander walked out to. And the girls stopped talking. While me and Xander were glaring at them. Then the girls looked at each other and walk off laughing down stairs. We looked at each other and follow them.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Emma pov
When we got down stairs I could see what looked like a living room a kitchen and some doors that lead to other things. And another case of stairs. Be hind us I could hear them coming so I whispered to christen " let's go run and hide." "Where will we hide?" "Come follow me." And I took her hand and we ran up the other case of stairs. When we got up there the case of stairs went on forever but we stopped at one of the floors bc I saw something that looked liked a hidden door. We walked over to it and it opened and we went in and followed the tunnel.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Christen pov
When we got to the end of the tunnel we had to kick open the door. We could tell that it has not been used in a while. But we kicked it open and I was the room I was in when I woke up. " this is were I woke up." I said. I ran over to a night stand to see my phone. I kissed it and said "I missed you so much." I could hear emma laughing at me. After I grabbed my phone emma heard them coming up the stairs and down the hall. So we had to run and we went in the secret tunnel again back to the stairs. We ran up the stair case to the next floor and we ran in a door. It turn out to a library. We ran in and hid in the back I leaned up against a book and the wall moved we ran in and followed the tunnel. That one lead us to the basement we decided to stay in there for a while. I said "What should we do to spar the time." I don't know but let talk about this place." Emma said. I told her " Well when I was in the room with Mr. Creepo I told him some things like he has to tell us where we r and what happened." She said "ok". While we were talking we heard foot steps and soon heard voices. " I can smell their sent all around the house but it is strong down here." One voice said. We looked at eachother and mouthed smell. And then just at the perfect time my phone disided to ring right then and their at that moment blasting Snapbacks and tattoos my ring tone " shit" I said before..........
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Yea hi I ended it like that. It took me so I long to up date bc no one ever leaves me ideas or anything and I finally had something like 3 days ago but then I forgot to save it and I got deleted and so j and to thing of something else. So if you would please leave comments and message me and like please help me out it is my first book.
~aiz