Chapter 4

Christen's pov
They heard what is said to emma and started talking. I yelled at emma " WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER!!!" Then again a growl was heard again. We look at each other and mouth "growls". I walked out of the bathroom turning the music down in a eve and a towel wrapped around my head and a brush in my had for safety. I walked out and all of their eyes turned black and I turned around and mouth to Emma " Thier eyes change colors" and turned to see what the tallest one was looking at. I snapped getting his attention. Saying" hey buddy my eyes are up here not down there." I snapped and got his attention. He looked at me shocked and gave me a grin. I wisphered under my breath perv. Then is said( talking with the brush) why are u creeps here I mean there is like 4 of u. And u guys are crazy stalkers just going to come in someone's house like that who the fuck do u thing u are I shouted at them. Then that's when I heard emma walk out the bath room. All of the boys turned in a huddle and started talking, so me and emma took the chance to dart back to the bathroom. That's when I realized I was still in a robe. So I went in the bathroom closet and chaged into some pjs.