Finally Alone:Stephen Curry (Andrea) *Explicit*

YOUR POV

It was a summer night and my family decided that we were gonna have a bonfire...Stephen was talking to Klay, Iguodala and some of the other guys while I talk to Steph mom and sister while holding our 2year old son Isaiah..... When I say my son look just like Steph I really mean it...it looks like Steph had him instead of me lol...but it's cute b/c when Steph had to go to away games I always could look at my baby boy and see his father features....

While I talked to Sydel I could feel someone watching me so I looked up and Stephen was looking at me...He winked and made kissy faces at me which made me laugh....The bonfire starts to wind down and ppl starts to leave Isaiah was crying to go home with Sydel and mama Sonya..And mama Sonya said it was fine so I had to pack him an overnight bag and he was on his way to stay with his aunt and grandma....

When I got to the room I didn't see Steph so I'm guess he's still downstairs...I started to strip out of my clothes and was about to put on one of Steph shirts when he snatched it out my hand while laughing...."Really babe come on give me the shirt back" I pouted....."Its ok baby for what we about to do you want need nothing" he said as he smirked....

Steph walked over to me kissing me roughly while talking off my bra and panties and I took all his clothes off...now we both are fully naked & he gently laid me on the bed...He placed gently kisses down my neck til he got to my breast... He start to suck on my right nipple while he played with the left nipple...I closed my eyes and slowly arched my back while he do the same thing to my left nipple...He stopped playing with my nipples and kissed further down.. When he got my area I can feel him breathing on hit then he says "Damn bae you this wet for me"...I started to get impatient with him and I think he could tell b/c he dove right in without hearing my answer...He start to tease me by licking around my clit slowly while hmmm on it....That drove me crazy and at this point I have gotten wetter by the second....

After he ate me out for about 3more minutes and comes up and kiss me passionately...He lined his self at my entrance... He looked into my eyes and made sure I was ready I nod my head and he enter me slowly.. I moan in his ear for him to go faster and deeper...Steph grabbed my hips to help him dig deeper inside of me...I bucked my hips in sync with his thrust which made me moan daddy in his ear...I felt my climax being reach and once I reached mine I could feel Steph thrusts get sloppier by the moment... I then can feel him release inside of me.....He rolled off of me and laid right next to me..

"You know babe I'm glad we finally got our alone time" Steph said out off breath right along with me...."After that work I just put in you should be pregnant again" he said while laughing......"You so crazy baby" I said to him..."yeah I know but you love my crazy self doe"...he said finally catching his breath..."I sure do"I said drifting off to sleep......

7 Months later

Well I guess Steph was right when he said he put in all that work I should be pregnant..... I'm now pregnant with my second child and it's another boy....I'm never gonna get my girl lol brush but that's alright...My thoughts got interrupted by Isaiah and Stephen come in the room and jump on the bed with me..."How was my two boys day" I said tickling Isaiah..."We had a great time didn't we lil man" Steph said.....Isaiah nodding and then jumped off the bed and ran to his room.....Steph just laid on the bed with me snuggling up to my chest and said "I'm happy that I married you and I love you baby girl"......I kissed his head and said "I love you too baby"..

************************************

@andreacurry30