Trainer or Lover: Trey Burke (Jay) P.1

Well it's Monday again so that mean I have to go to work..ugh I really hate waking up 6:30 in the morning... Tbh I'm not a morning at all but I love my job...See I'm a Athletic Trainer for the Utah Jazz I been doing this job for about a year...the best part about my job is I get to go to Utah Jazz, meet new people and hangout with my best friend Trey.....Yes when I say Trey I mean Trey Burke his the funniest and the sweetest guy ever...Well let get ready for work...

Today wouldn't be much of a busy day at work so after i did my hygiene stuff I put my hair into a bun & I just throwed on my black Nike Pro tights and my my Utah Jazz Staff shirt..then I put on a little makeup with some lip gloss... I grab me a banana and a water and my phone and head out the door for work

°°°°°°°°°°°Skipping To Work°°°°°°°°°°°

Trey POV

I pulled up at the stadium and I see that my best friend Jay car is here...I've always had a crush her...Tbh I'm in love with the girl but I'm nervous to tell her how I really feel...I kept thinking about Jay until I got in the stadium and I felt a small body jump on my back...I already know who it was.

"Hey Jay wassup"I said smiling with her still on my back.

"Oh nothing why didn't your bald head text me back last night"she said while jumping off my back and folding her arm across her chest.

"I'm sorry baby girl I was just out with the new guy Dante Exum he was traded to the team and I wanted to him to feel welcome" I said to her while putting my arm around her.

"Umhm well where is the new guy any way"

"He should be here by no-"

"Yoooo Trey wassup man"

"Well there he goes right there"I said looking Jay.

Your POV

I heard someone said "yoooo Trey wassup" when I turned around I saw this cute guy but he wasn't really all my type.. Plus I already have my eye on someone else..So Dante walked up to us and gave Trey dap and give me a small wave...

"Aye Dante this is Jay she's one of our trainers and she's also my best friend" Trey said looking down at me.

"Nice to meet such a beautiful girl like you Jay"Dante said ..I blushed but not that much..

"Aw look I already got you blushing" Dante said..

"Yeahhhhhh so Dante lets get ready for practice before coach come and have a bitch fit" Trey said which makes all of us laugh

Dante POV

Damnnn lil mama had a ass on her bruh.... She looks like the type I can have fun with at night if you know what I'm saying.... Ima might just flirt with her for the rest of the day...she might just end up in my bed tonight...

"Aye Trey so wassup with Jay"

"What you mean bruh"

"Is she single what's she like and shit"

"I mean she single and she cool and all why you worrying about it" I said looking at him sideways

"Just wondering bruh just wondering" I said getting up and leaving out the locker room..going to look for Jay..

************************************
@JaayyParadise__ (I think that's right sorry)