I Got To Go:Devin Booker (Hannah) *Explicit*

I just got done putting on black Victoria Secret bra and pantie set...I'm going to dinner with a couple of girls tonight and I don't know what to wear I really don't know what making such a big deal about these that's when I thought my boyfriend Devin could help me out....

"Babeeeeeeee babeeeeeeeeee"I said as I yelled Devins name..

"Coming"he said back kinda soundin a little annoyed...

"I'm sorry for bothering you but which one look better I said holding a olive green bodycon dress and a simple black bodycon dress..

"I think I like the bra and panties better but only if its for me" he said smirking while walking up to me grabbing my butt...

"Babe I don't have time I got to get ready and go" I said trying to walk off but wasn't such a big success...

"I think you should call the girls and tell them that your not coming" he said as he pushed me onto the bed going straight to my neck and finding my sweet spot....I lightly moaned in his ear....."See baby if u go out you won't be able to have this much fun with your girls" he said as he unhooked my bra throwing across the room....

He then grab my nipples and start to tease me... He puts my left nipple in his mouth while he plays with the right.. And he does the same to the right one.... After he played with my nipples he went to my area.. He basically ripped my panties off of me then blew on my women hood.... That drove me crazy so that's when I said " don't tease Dev" after I said that he ate me out but this time it was different b/c he did slow licks...

I gripped the back of his head and push his head further....I bucked my hips against his face with brought more pleasure "I'm bout to cum" was all I could say but Devin came up said "you better not or your gonna be in real trouble then"....He stood up and took off all good clothes and when he pulled down his boxers his member was standing up fully attention...

He got between my thighs and finally slid in...He started off with slow deep strokes...He wraps my legs around his waist and goes faster..."Damn Hannah" he said....As he went faster and deeper I scratched his back up which I know that is going to leave some red marks on him since he was so light lol....

"Baby I can't hold it kno more"I said as I can feel his strokes get sloppy and myself bout to cum..."Cum for me baby" he said ...A few stokes later Devin collapsed beside me and wrapping his arms around me saying "I love you"

"I love you too papí" I said snugglin up to him..

************************************

@hannahgilinsky