He Cheats With A Cheerleader: DeAndre Jordan (Chrissy) *Explicit*

Your POV

It's been a month since I've talked to DeAndre...He's been calling and texting me non stop but he should've thought about that before he cheated on me...Yep he had the nerve to go cheat on me with one of their team cheerleaders name Emma.... Then he tired to blame it on Austin Rivers....And said Austin got him drunk and stuff....

I get at least 10 text messages from him a day...Today I'm gonna give him a chance.... He's coming over to my house later today about 6:30...But he better not come with that same excuse b/c if he do I'm gonna be so done with him...

DeAndre (DJ) POV

Chrissy has finally texted me back... I'm so happy b/c she respond back...I'm nothing without that girl... She told me to be at her house 6:30 so we could talk... Right now I'm at Cp3 crib with Blake & Austin as well talking to him about the situation...

"DJ I think you should just tell her the truth man" Cp3 said while Blake nodding his head agreeing...

"Pls just tell her man I'm scared to see her in person....She might kill me or beat my ass like we in the WWE bruh" Austin said which made all us laugh..

************** 6:30 *************

Chrissy POV

It's 6:20 and hear my doorbell ring I got up to get the door and it was the one and only DeAndre Jordan...I let him in and me went to the living room and started talking...

"So what's your excuse now Blake made you do it" I said rolling my eyes

"Look I'm gonna tell you the truth this time okay"

"Alright"

"Austin was kinda bummed after practice so b/c coach was being hard on him...So after practice was over he asked me to go to the bar... I said yes b/c I didn't want to wait til you get home from work b/c I was gonna be bored"

"Ok you telling me all this bs get the point please" I said getting annoyed with him

"Ok ok I told Austin that I wasn't gonna get drunk but I did then one thing lead to another I slept wit Emma but she wasn't nothing but a big ol mistake...I regret everything that happen that night" he said

I can DJ is telling the truth because he's looking me in my eyes..When he lie he play with his ear lobe which is weird...I was about to speak but DJ started talking again...

"Look babe I love you when been together for 9 months now and you know I care about so much baby"

"If you love and care about me so much come show me"I said with a smirk

He picks me up and carries me to my room..he tossed me on the bed and literally ripped my clothes off...He started at my ankle and kissed his way up to my area...When he got to my area he stuck one finger in me and then stuck another inside of me which caused me to arch my back...I could feel my walls tightin around his fingers..He curled is fingers inside me and I came all on his fingers....

"Sweet" he said as he licked his fingers...

He got up and stripped out of his clothes and came back and got on top of me...He put his whole length into me which made me scream in pleasure....

His grunts and your moans filled up your room...You wrapped your legs around him and gripped his hair...He then stops and say "Ride me".....

You position yourself with his member and slid it into you...You rode him fast and I couldn't keep my moans in... When had both came and I laid on his chest and said

"If you ever cheat on me again I will cut your dick off and I'll never speak to you again" I said very seriously

"Aww babe your just kidding" he said looking at me..

"Try me and see" I said as I drifted off to sleep...

************************************

@ChrissyBalbowa