Rocket:Odell Beckham Jr. (Me) *Explicit* P1.

This a NFL imagine I wanted to try something new..
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My POV

Today Odell finally gets back home from an away game against the Cowboys ...His team lost so I thought why not plan something to cheer him up... Me and Odell really didn't have a time to our selves in a while because of training camp and etc...So I have planed out an special night for him....My sister Alyssa help me get everything together... Odell plane doesn't pose to land til 9:30pm...So I have 3 hours to spare since its 6:30pm....

3 hours later

Odell POV

I finally arrived home excited to see my baby Niesha because I haven't seen her in like 5 days...So tonight its just me and my baby girl....When I walked inside the first thing i noticed is that Niesha have the lights dimmed and it's quite but I didn't pay that any mind... I snuck upstairs so I could sneak up on my baby...

My POV

I seen Odell pulled up and got his things out the car and made his way to the house...I heard the door open and he didn't say anything so I knew he was gonna surprise me...But he'll be the one surprise.... I have on this new red lingerie and my black red bottoms and some red lipstick...

Odell finally walked into the room and when he saw me his eyes grew bigger when he saw me...His expression changed into a smirk

"You like what you see babe" I said walking over to him and grabbing his dick...

"Yessss I do" he said picking me up and kissing me passionately....

That one lil kiss made things get very heated which I didn't care...he lightly tossed me on the bed and took off his shirt and pants ..He then crawled on top of me and kisses me roughly... and ripped off my lingerie and taking off my heels....

"Babe I just brought that" I said pouting...

"To bad I'll buy you another" he said sucking on my neck which I know they'll be marks tomorrow....

He made his way done to my area and teased me...He stopped teasing me and start to play with my clit with his tongue...

"Hmmm fuck babe" I said as I gripped onto his hair...I was close to my high but Odell stop and kissed me roughly...

He lined himself at my entrance and then suddenly rammed his self into me which caused me to moan... I pulled him closer to me as he rammed into harder each time...I could hear him wince a little because I dug my nails into his back....

He flipped us over to where I was on top and in a very demanding voice he said "RIDE ME"

I lowered myself onto his member and started to go slow..."GO FASTER" he said..

I didn't pay him attention I kept riding him slow... that's when he gripped onto my hips and slammed his self into me repeatedly...

He then flips me over and and I'm on all four...He rammed his self into "FUCK" I hissed...He grips onto my hair and says "What's my name"...

I knew what he wanted to hear but I didn't say anything.. He pulls out and ram his self into me again...He asked me what's was his name again and I screamed out "DADDYYYYYY"....

I can feel my stomach tightening and my legs getting weaker.."I'm bout to cum"I said... He gave 3 more thrust and we both came together...

Odell was now laying on my chest and said "If I can get this everytime I leave and back I'll leave just for the hell of if" which caused me to giggle..

"Don't get your hopes up honey bunch" I said kissing the top of his head...

"Don't start with that nickname now" he said chuckling....

"I love you Nie"

"I love you too baby

************************************

TurnnnnnnUpppppp❤❤❤ lol