To Nervous: DeAndre Jordan (Chrissy)

Your POV

I'm looking in my closet for my Deaandre Jordan jersey.... Me and my best friend Ty'Anna are going to a game tonight for her birthday b/c she's in love with Austin Rivers....I finally found my jersey and laid it across the bed with my skinny jeans and my white converses... After I laid out my clothes I got in the shower...

After doing hygiene things... I got dress and started flat ironing my hair..I was finally done with my hair so I posted a picture of myself on IG....In like 5 minutes I had 437 likes but one stood out to me b/c it was DeAndre Jordan liking my picture and made really happy that he finally noticed me... While I was going through IG I hear a horn so I got up and locked my door b/c I knew it was Ty'Anna...

************************************

DeAndre (DJ) POV

I was sitting in the locker room playing on my when I clicked on my IG app a picture pop of the most beautiful girl ever so I liked it the caption said Ready to see the real big 3 win tonight #ClippersNation......I really hope she got close seats b/c I wouldn't mind seeing her tonight.....

Chrissy POV

We pulled up to the arena and it was packed as hell but the line wasn't long so hurried out the car so we can get i inside and get to our seats which are court side...After making it in the inside Ty'Anna said she wanted popcorn so we got our popcorn and headed to our seats and watch the guys warm up...

Ty'Anna POV

While the guys I was warming up I kept seeing DJ cut his eye at Chrissy...That's when I looked at Chrissy and said "Do u see what I'm see" she looked back at me and said "what"

"I know you see DJ keep looking at you like you a damn piece of meat"I said making her laugh...

"He's probably looking at somebody else" Turing to the game which just has started....

*****An Couple Hours Later*****

Chrissy POV

It's the end of the game and the Clippers won whoop whoop! My boys did amazing...I was getting up bout leave when I felt a tap on my shoulder when I turned it was DJ...

"Uhh Heyy" DJ said shyly.

"Heyy"

"I know this is such quick notice and I know we don't no each other at all but I was wondering could I take you on a date one day this week" he said as he rubbed his neck and look down nervously....

"Aww don't be shy DJ I should be the one acting like that but sure I'll to go on a date with you" I said giggling

"That's amazing can I put my number in your phone so you can text me later and I'll have yours" he said

I handed him my phone and he added his name as Daddy DJ❤....I laughed at him then we said our goodbyes when I was walking off I could hear Blake and Cp3 joking at him......

When I got to the car Ty'Anna asked where the hell have I been and I told her everything the funny thing about it is that now Ty'Anna say I gotta get her the hook up with Austin Rivers...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

@ChrissyBalbowa