Chapter Three: Escape

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait. School’s gonna end soon, so hopefully I’ll write some more. Blah, still have some Beckett/Isabelle going on. Excuse me while I go throw up.

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own any of the original characters, nor the original plot, but Isabelle and my semi-plot are rightfully mine.

Hope ya’ll will enjoy.

That bloody bastard. He said that he would let me and Will go and find Jack. Now, he has changed his opinion. He doesn’t trust me well enough.

After Beckett said that we could start anywhere, I was ready to go. Then he told me that I couldn’t go.

“Isabelle. You are far to beautiful and lady-like to go on this adventure. You’ll stay here, away for any pirate’s arms.” he said. Oh, how much I wanted to hurt him.

“What?” I asked him.

“Take her back to the cells.” Beckett commanded, and the guards grabbed me by the arms; pulling me back to the dungeons.

“You scoundrel! You lied to me!” “I yelled at him. He smiled, and waved at me.

“Te odio, Perra! Vete a la mierda!” I yelled at him. Let’s just say that Jack thought me some “colorful” words in Spanish. Beckett didn’t move.

~~~

Now we were in the dungeons. The guard pushed me inside of Will’s cell. It meant that I was closer to Elizabeth.

“Ow?” I complained. One left, while the other, a handsome young man, stayed back to watch.

I looked around. It was the same as before. Will’s cell was a tad bigger that mine, but the same furniture inquired it. A bench. That was it.

“How’d it go?” A voice asked me. It was Elizabeth.

“Perfectly fine until Beckett said I couldn’t go.” I said grimly. I was so mad.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Well,-” I was interrupted by noises. It was footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Shh. It might be Beckett.” I said to her.

“Here now, he can't be here.” the guard said.

“Will” Elizabeth whispered. I picked up my head. So it was.

“I think you'll find he can.” Father said as Will went to Elizabeth and embraced her through the bars; telling her what he has to do.

“Mr. Swann.” the guard commented, and Father looked angered.

“Governor Swann, still. Do you think I wear this wig to keep my head warm?” Father asked, and I smiled. The guard stayed silent.

“Jack's compass? What does Beckett want with that?” Elizabeth asked Will. I looked at him for an explanation.

“Does it matter? I'm to find Jack and convince him to return to Port Royal. In exchange the charges against us will be dropped.” he answered and Father came towards them.

“No, we must find our own avenue to secure your freedom.” Father said, and Will looked up at him.

“Is that a lack of faith in Jack, or in me?” Will asked.

“That you would risk your life to save Sparrow's does not mean that he would do the same for anyone else. Now, where is that dog with the keys?” Father said, looking around.

“I have faith in you, both of you. Where will you find him?” Elizabeth asked Will as Father left to look for the dog. I listened closely.

“Tortuga. I'll start there and I won't stop searching till I find him. And then I plan to return here to marry you.” Will said.