Chapter Fifteen: I Love You & Fathers

A/N: Hey guys. Last chapter of The Swann and her Sparrow. Honestly, it was a pleasure to write this, but I’ll get into that more at the end of this.

This chapter is also needed to be listened to with the music, but when it switches POV’s the time of the music also switches. Jack’s starts at 1:00, and Isabelle’s starts at 6:40. You MUST listen to it with the music. MUST! It is the same one as in the last chapter.

DISCLAIMER: Don’t own the original things, just the one made up one.

Enjoy

Jack’s POV

1:00 PUT ON MUSIC NOW 1:00

“Thank you, Jack.” Elizabeth said when she came up to me. I smiled, but inside I was dying. The Black Pearl. I finally had her back, and I’m giving it back to Davy Jones. At least nobody got hurt yet. I said in my head.

Ah, but somebody did. You saw Isabelle’s cut. She barely could walk. All your fault Jackie.

Another voice in my head said. I whimpered. It was all my fault. I turned to Elizabeth.

“We're not free yet, luv.” I told her. She moved up closer.

“You came back. I always knew you were a good man.” she said, and started to kiss me, backing me up onto the mast. But the kiss wasn’t anything. If only this was Isabelle.

Suddenly, I hear a click. I looked down, and see that Elizabeth has handcuffed me.

“It's after you, not the ship. It's not us. Don't you see? This is the only way.” she said. She leans forward, as if to kiss me again.

“I'm not sorry.” she said.

“Pirate. Listen, because you’re killing me, do me a favor.” I said. She looked at me.

“What?” Elizabeth asked.

“Keep your sister safe.” I pleaded. She arched her eyebrows, but smiled.

“You honestly do love her.” she said.

“Why wouldn’t I?” I asked. She looked at me one final time, and headed into the longboat.

As soon as she left, I started to try to get out of the shackles.

“Bugger, bugger! C'mon!” I yell. I saw a lamp and reached it with my sword, breaking it on the mast and letting the oil drip onto my hand so it can slide out of the handcuffs. What I don‘t see is the Kraken coming up behind me.

“NO! JACK! WILL LET GO OF ME!” I could hear Isabelle scream. Her last words gave me some sort of hope.

I turned to face the Kraken. It roared, and the slime from it’s mouth fell onto me. I wiped it off of me.

“Not so bad.” I said to myself. I see my hat.

“Oh!” I said, wiping off some of the slime, and putting it on my head. “NO! JACK!” I heard Isabelle once more scream. I smiled slightly.

“I love you.” I whispered. I turned to the Kraken and pulled out my sword from it’s sheaf.

“’Ello, Beastie.” I said to the Kraken. I picked up my sword, and ran to it. I jumped into it’s mouth.

“I love you and will always.” I yelled, hoping that Isabelle would’ve heard me.

Isabelle’s POV

6:40 PUT ON MUSIC NOW 6:40

We were on our way to Tia Dalma. She was the only one who could help us.