Chapter Fourteen: Final Kiss

A/N: This chapter was um, pretty hard to write. I’m not trying to toot my horn or anything, but it’s full of emotion. I was crying. I’m not lying. Tears were flying down my cheeks as I wrote this.

It’s most important that you listen to the music on the sideline with this chapter. If you’re on fanfiction, go on you tube, and type in “Pirates of the Caribbean Hello Beastie.” Click the first or second one, which ever you choose. The song gives of so much more emotion. Put on the song where I have the star, because then it’ll be a little off, unless you’re a very fast reader.

Um, this is the second to last chapter in this part of the story. I don’t know what else to say. I’m just in this horrid mood.

DISCLAIMER: Don’t own original stuff, just mine.

Enjoy~~~

LISTEN TO THE MUSIC >>>

Jack’s POV

Isabelle was lying on the floor of the rowboat. I’ve untied her hands, and she was curled in a ball. I didn’t want to have hit her, she was just making it so difficult.

And looking at the Pearl was also difficult. She was my ship and I was leaving her for my own selfish reasons. And of course to keep Isabelle safe.

I knew she would hate me, she probably does already, but I won’t be able to handle it if she died. It would’ve been my fault, as most of he accidents are. When Barbossa stabbed her, when she was arrested, when she fell into the water, and so many more was all my fault.

A scream came from the Pearl. I looked and saw one of the new sailors being thrown around by the Kraken. A feeling popped into the pit of my stomach, and it wasn’t the good one when Isabelle’s around me. It was horrible. I stopped rowing, and looked at the ship.

I didn’t know what to do. If only Isabelle wasn’t here, I might’ve went back, but I need to keep her safe. If she died, I’d die. But all those other people, like Elizabeth, Will, and Gibbs, are my “crew.” The only one I would like to be dead is Charles.

“Go back Jack.” a voice startled me from behind. I jumped and looked at the women sitting behind me.

Her eyes were the color of chocolate, but instead of the happy gleam in her eye, her seductive gleam, her I-was-right gleam, or even the mad gleam I was thinking she’d be showing, hers eyes were sad. No gleam, just sad. Tears ran down her cheeks as she looked at me sadly. I gulped.

The woman’s hair was a tangled mess. It was a color I couldn’t explain, but even messed up, it was beautiful. She was wearing her hat, which she never left without, her leather boots, a pair of brown trousers, and a flowing loose white shirt, which if you could catch at the right angle, you could see part of her cleavage. I’ve done that many things, but right now all I wanted to do right now is kiss her and tell her everything is alright, but that would be lying.

“Go back Jack. Please.” she pleaded. I stayed silent.

“Aren’t you feeling at least a little bit bad from what you have done. You are a pirate, true, but this kind of selfishness I would’ve never expected from a even the most selfish of them all.” she barked at me.

“If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be here. But you’re more important that a ship.” I told her.

“I’d be flattered, but right now, as much I l-love you, I don’t want to be important.” she said to me. I looked at the ship, trying to ignore the now extremely painful feeling in my body.