♥chapter 3♡

New chapter and sorry for the late updates

*******

$$the next day $$

~~Your p.o.v~~

You were waiting in your office bored out of your mind while Andrew lead the guest to your office.

After a few moments of boredom, there was a knock on the door,so you gave them a quiet come in before the doors open revealing Andrew, Sebastian, Ciel ,a boy with blonde hair wearing booty shorts and a butler with purple hair ( was it purple I haven't watch black Butler recently) and yellow eyes and glasses ' whats with earls having butlers with weird eye colours?' "Young mistress?" Andrew said.

You snapped out of your thoughts " hello good afternoon I'm (Y/n) (L/n) who are you? And how are you?" You said mentally face palming at your choice of words "As you may know I'm Ciel Phantomhive and this is my butler Sebastian Michealis and we're feeling fine thank you" Ciel said " and I'm Alois Trancy! and this is my butler Claude Faustus, also did you and Ciel met already? I'm feeling fine by the way!" Alois exclaimed at the end" yes we have, we met at the undertaker shop" you said cheerfully remembering the memory of when you visited Undertaker. Alois made a small 'oh' " come on let us discuss about the mission" Ciel said, then you started to discuss about the mission.

time skip to a few days

"Let me go you handsome hag I want to be with bassy, andry and claw![1]" the one and only grell Sutcliffe said let me explain it started like this after you had discuss about the mission you went straight to town and meet undertaker ,Andrew telling him a joke, all of us waited outside, seeing Alois and Ciel wearing dresses, danced with lord druitt (is that how you spell it?), Almost getting sold to some weirdos, Andrew saving me, taking some blood sample, figuring lord druitt is not the murderer, Alois and Ciel trying to make you stop teasing about them wearing a dress, saw madam reds death, grell Sutcliffe in love with the Butlers, the butlers vs grell ,grell (kinda) deafeted, got dragged away by William and we're here!

"Well now that its done let's go back to the mansion Sebastian" Ciel ordered " yes young master" Sebastian said "c'mon Claude we should get going too" alois said "yes your highness" Claude said " its very nice to work with you" you said cheerfully " me too" Ciel and Alois said in sync then glared at each other "c'mon mistress we should get going too" Andrew said "yes c'mon I still have to take medicine" you said grimacing at the thought of having to drink it.

When you arrived back, you quickly changed into your sleepwear(?) And went to bed, after drinking you red medicine and drinking two cups of water after that of course,cuz how do people NOT drink two cups of water after drinking those bitter medicines, before you went to dreamland Andrew said "good night misstres" "(Y/N).... good night to you too Andrew".

********
[1] could'nt think of a better one XD

Is it good enough and sorry for the late updates I had my exams for the whole week so I can't update and my mom said I can only use my tablet every Sunday and Friday lame(isnt allowed to curse) right but

STAY AWESOME (pewdiepie voice)