♡chapter 12♥

Why is making new chapters so hard but good thing i came up with something right~? And ill skip the funeral ok~?
*****************

$$time skip after funeral and you got back to london and 1 week$$

~~your P.O.V~~

'Even though it's already been a week I still miss my cinnamon roll[1]' you thought still laying down on your bed, even though it's noon.

"Misstress you have to go outside more it's not good for you" Zoe Hédervári said she's one of your maids..... she's hungarian. "No Zoe just let me here to die" you said miserably waving your hand up in the air dramatically.

"Now misstress I can't have that attitude when your supposed to be getting ready for you tea with Earl Phantomhive" Zoe informed ".....wait.. what?" You said in disbelief as you quick sat up from your bed in alarm, showing your unkempt hair.

"you know the invatation Earl Phantomhive gave you and you agreed, suprisingly" 'I didnt get a letter like that' "ummm Zoe who told you that?" You asked genuinely curious  "Andrew...Why?" Zoe answered with her tilted slightly.  'Andrew that git!' "*sigh* OK i'll get ready. Just wait for a few minutes" you said, trying to pat down your messy hair "Alright misstress" Zoe said while bowing

"and stop with the misstress thing! your making me sound old" you said " but you are" "no i'm not! Now get out! I want to get ready!" You said blushing Embaressd  Zoe just laughed and left you room leaving you mummbling incomprehensible things.

You wore this⬇(pick one) with a messy bun (or you just let it down)

$$Time Skip to phantomhive manor$$

'Im starting to regret this Andrew. you jerk' you thought with a pout "are you alright mistress" Andrew said almost in a mocking tone "everythings just peachy" you answered with a smile

"*sigh* (Y/n) you and I know that you have to get out of your room sooner than later and besides," Andrew looked out the window making you follow in suit just to see the Phantomhive manor "we're already here" "sometimes I wonder why you work for me" Andrew just shrugged with a teasing face "you're such a child sometimes" you mumbled.

When the carriage came to a stop Andrew opened the carriage door and gave you a hand as you were exiting the carriage. You and Andrew than walked to the front door and before you can knock on the door a blonde teen opened the door "oh are you (Y/n) (L/n)?" The teen asked "yes that's me and this is my butler Andrew Kirkland and umm can we come in?" "Oh right sorry please do come in" he said "oh by the way whats your name?" You asked as you walked in with Andrew "i am finnian but you can call me finny" finny said as he started to escort us to... somewhere.

You arrived at your destination, The garden, just to see Ciel ordering Sebastian around 'poor Sebastian' right after you thaought that Ciel turned and greeted you "ms.(L/n) it's great to see you again" Ciel said "it's great to see you too Ciel and please just call me (Y/n)" "alright and do sit down" you sat down on one of the chairs and noticed there's an unoccupied chair "Umm Ciel are you having another visitor?" You asked "well yes she'll be righ-" "CIEEEEEEELLLL!!!!" you turned to see--.

********

[1] you should know (if you dont its Feliciano)

Sorry i left it in acliffhanger but good news @xoCANDYox have her account back! isnt that great?!

So I updated I'm so grateful for my brain rn cause it didn't want to give me any ideas.