♥Chapter 19♡

♤ afew hours after they arrived♤

~~Ciel's P.O.V~~

I was in my room, sitting on the bed, waiting for Sebastian to come back from searching the Mansion.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Sebastian opened the door, after He entered he closed the door with a soft click. I remained seated and asked him "what took you so long?" "I'm sorry young Master but it seems someone was hiding all the things that could lead us to Lady (L/N), but luckily I found this" Sebastian answered while holding up a gold pin with the Trancy's crest on it.

"Are you suggesting that Alois took (Y/N)?" I asked "even though this clue seems relatively too easy, a clue is a clue young master" as Sebastian answered my mind was filled with thoughts, trying to see how all the facts line up, which they weren't.

"search this building again Sebastian, you probably missed something.. for once" I said before mumbling the last bit to myself " Ofcourse Young master" Sebastian answered but before he left the room I had an Idea and ordered "while doing that call Zoe for me" "alright young master" Sebastian obeyed and finally leaving the room.

♤afew more minutes later♤

After waiting for what felt like hours, I heard A small knock and gave them permission to come in.

The door opened to reveal Zoe entering the room, and while closing the door as quietly as possible she aksed "you called young Earl?"

"Yes, I was wondering if you don't mind if I invite a friend over tomorrow?"

"That would be delightful young Earl!" Zoe exclaimed before clapping her hands together "I'll make sure the preparations happens right on time!" As Zoe Went to leave, to probably inform the others,she asked me one last question "if you do not mind me asking.. who are you inviting Young Earl? " She asked with a confused face.

"Alois Trancy"

********

As I said I'll update as soon as I finish my Exams.... I had to undergo 20 days of examination.... it was not fun

Anyway, cause I STILL can't believe that I reached 101k reads, I'll draw something for the first person to comment who I want to draw for them.

I'm not really a good of a drawer but I'll try my best!

Also.... as I said I'm no longer in this fandom... can someone describe what Sebastian and Claude's personality is like...? 😅 Cause I forgot...