♡Chapter 8♥

~~Your p.o.v~~

After you and feli danced you guys went back to lovino and the geng "so you have a fiancé?" Ciel asked "yes" you answered "and he is italian?" "Si" feli answered this time "and have a very grumpy brother?" Alois asked this time "Hey im not grumpy your just an annoying brat!" Lovi answered/insulted "Hey im not annoying right (Y/n) ,claude?" Alois said/asked " i dont think you are annoying Alois" you answered "you are not an annoying brat your highness" Claude answered/Lied? 'But when you said it like that you sound like your lying' you thought while sweat dropping "anyway me and lovino need to go back to big brother antonio and it was nice to see you so see you later (y/n)!" Feli said while grabbing his brothers hand and ran away before his brother could say anything else "let me go idi-did you just said antonio?!?!" Lovino screamed/cut hinself out.

"It was nice seeing you too feli,lovino" you screamed back after they were gone ciel said "well that was odd" "that's true" Alois agreed "really I thought it was funny and cute" you interjected "anyway do you want to dance? Alois and your fiancé interupted me when i was gonna ask" ciel asked but when he said fiancé he sounded like he was angry "certainly that would be lovely" you agreed.

Ciel take out his hand for you to grab and you gladly take it obvlivious to the victory smirk ciel gave to alois and the butlers.

~~Ciel p.o.v~~

'They think i will lose to the likes of them? Huh what a joke they will never win besides Sebastian still have to follow my orders'.

~~Alois p.o.v~~

'How dare that ciel mocking me. But not to worry i will make her love me first'.

~~Sebastian p.o.v~~

'Oh the young master think he won he must have forgot his competition but his orders *sigh* i still need to follow what a shame'.

~~Claude p.o.v~~

'That brat think he had won what a lie she wouldnt like him if hes dead wont she?'.

*********

I am so sorry for the late update i was so busy with school and i read some of your comments and some of you guys dont know hetalia dont worry i will put their pictures so see ya at the next chapter.