♡Chapter 18♥

~~Ciel's P.O.V~~

"And last but not least (Y/N)'s office where you can use for as long as you stay here! And don't worry, (Y/N) doesn't mind you using her office! Do you have any questions?" Zoe asked "actually I do.. Do you know when (Y/N) will be back?" Zoe got flustered at my question and stuttered out " uh-uhm well.. haha to be honest.. I don't know really... but! I'm sure she will be back at the end of the month!. Hopefuly.." Zoe Mumbled the last part probably hoping I didn't hear it,which I did, "why didn't (Y/N)-" "Oops!" I was cut off by her sudden outburse "I am so sorry young Earl! I forgot to show you your room!" Zoe apologised while laughing nervously.

I mentaly slapped myself for forgetting also "it's fine, please lead the way" I said "but you can go on ahead, I need to talk to Sebastian for a minute, I'll join you when I'm finished" "Ofcourse Young Earl! I'll wait outside" Zoe stated before walking out the door, closing it with a soft click.

After I make sure she can't hear us I turned to Sebastian and commanded "search the entire place and find out where (Y/N) is now" "yes young master" Sebastian bowed and started searching the office.

Not long after I  went out, seeing Me walk out Zoe asked "where is Sebastian?" "I told him to stay there for awhile to tidy up the place a bit[1]" I answered, Zoe nodded in an understanding matter "yes (Y/N) has a habit to make things a bit messy.." Zoe said before muttering something about 'how much of a pain it is to clean up after her' "anyway my room?" I said changing the subject "Right! This way!" Zoe exclaimed and started leading the way.

'I know you're not on a vacation (Y/N) I swear I'll find you' I thought while looking back at her office before following Zoe to my room.

*******

My only excuse is that I don't really like Black Butler anymore... but I don't want to discontinue this and disappoint you all..but if there is someone who still wants me to update tell me..

I also have no clue on how to continue this either... I know how I'll end it but not like the ones in between.. you know?

[1] lol, How do you English? ?