♥Chapter 7♡

new chapter the result is at the end of the chapter

**********

Previous chapter

A brunette with a weird curl defying gravity named

FELICIANO VARGAS

(A/n I forgot to mention that they wore (the picture) feliciano green mask lovino red mask)

~~Your p.o.v~~

"Oh hello feliciano" you greeted "ciao bella but I already told you to call me feli" feli said " oh sorry feli" you apologised while smiling nervously (why are you always smiling? Reader-chan) "it's alright bella" feli reassurd "*ahem* are we missing something?" Ciel asked while alois nods in agreement " oh sorry this is Feliciano vargas my fiancé" you told them "CIAO!" feli greeted loudly after that someone shouted feliciano's name " FELICIANO VARGAS WHERE ARE YOU YOU PASTA LOVING BASTARD?!?!?" A male shouted he almost looked like feli.

"Lovi im here!" Feli shouted back catching his attention then this 'lovi' walked to our little group "Feliciano Vargas why did you leave me with tomato bastard!" 'Lovi' said/asked/screamed to feli "ah! Im sorry I just saw (y/n) and I have to go greet her and ask her if she wants to dance!" Feli answered while shaking his body in fear "whatever you better not do that again you hear" lovi said "anyway is that why you called for me feli? " you asked feli "ah si bella" "sure feli I would like to dance with you" then you both to dance leaving lovino with the confused earls and their butlers wondering what just happened? (A/n the truth is I forgot about them in the story XD)

And then for some reason the tango was played before you started to dance feliciano gave you a rose and you giggled and put it in your hair then you started to dance while dancing you made a little freestyle "what was that bella?" Feli asked " guess the music just speaks to me" then you danced (watch the video but you didnt fell) after you danced you went back to your little group.

*********

How was it and isnt feliciano adorable?

and

stay awsome