Chapter 7

Percy's PoV

Okay... So, I've got another drunken-with-power, completely evil, heartless grandfather? Well, not exactly what I thought it would be. So I have to lead another war against my other grandfather. Okay. Cool. Just another war, and more deaths to burden myself with. I feel like crying. I don't want another war! After two wars and freaking Tartarus, I have to fight? AGAIN? I grab Annabeth's hand and drag her into my room. She looks at me and says a simple sentence.

"We're together" the same sentence that I'd said to her before we dropped into that hellhole. She took me outside and started explaining the wizards why this was so hard. After explaining it briefly, Dumbledore asked me to call my mum. After opening the door for us, she'd left, saying she had to go to the mall, then pick up Paul from a meeting at Goode. She was going to come back in about half an hour. Dumbledore interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Percy, please call your mother. I'm sure she has no idea about the wizard aspect of you. I had sent her away when she was born, to the consent of your real grandmother." I stared at him, not comprehending everything.

"So you mean to say that my mother was adopted by Jim and Laura Jackson? And that her real name is Sally Ri-Riddle?" I stammered. "And, my name is Perseus Riddle?" I looked at him, almost pleadingly, because I wanted him to be wrong. I wanted him to be so badly wrong. But, much to my dismay, he nodded, and dread filled me.

Harry's PoV

We went into the kitchen and sent Sirius a Patronus, saying that we'd be there soon. Ron and Hermione were in the kitchen, talking about a few things. I went into the hallway, giving the, some space. Around the corner, I heard Percy talking.
"So you mean to say that my mother was adopted by Jim and Laura Jackson? And that her real name is Sally Ri-Riddle?" He stammered. "And, my name is Perseus Riddle?" Wait what? Riddle? He's a... Oh my Merlin. He's are lattice of Voldemort. That doesn't seem possible. But -- no. He won't betray us. He seemed nice. I'll have to keep an eye on him. I really hoped we'd be friends, and now... I just don't know what to do. I won't tell Hermione or Ron just yet. I hope everything turns out to be right. After what Annabeth had said, I don't think he would betray anyone.

Flashback

"Sorry, but this is very hard for me and my boyfriend. We've been through two wars and this is quite similar to the first one. He was introduced to a new world and was told that he would be the future hero. It was quite hard. Now, this is just a repeat. I'm sure these student of yours would understand because this isn't the first time that we've been in this situation." She looked at me.
"You're Harry Potter?" I nodded. "You seem like the leader of your group, is that true?" She asked. I was quite dumbfounded that she asked that. Then I felt a little defensive.
"No, I'm not the leader, we're just friends." She looked at me like she knew what I meant. "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I meant that, are you the one that has been through most between the three of you. Because, by the looks of it, those two are a couple, but you all are good friends." After I overcame my shock that she could tell al this by knowing us for about an hour, I nodded. "So, you have something against, what was his name?" I replied
"Voldemort" I was shocked by my own tone. I was very cold, though she didn't even flinch. "Yes, Voldemort. So am I right in thinking that you're the one that he's been troubling?" I nodded for what felt like the hundredth time. "I think I've proved my point." She looked at me. "You have been hunted by him, and I'm sure that even though you knew about him--" I interrupted her. "I didn't. I didn't know who Voldemort was until I was eleven. I didn't know he was the one that killed my parents. He was dead. Apparently, I'd killed him. I survived the killing curse." I lifted my bangs to show her my scar. "And he returned. Two years ago, his followers helped him rise. He used my blood and duelled me. I managed to escape barely with my life and my friends body." She looked at me with understanding. Not pity. And I was grateful. "What if you were told that you family did this. I'm sure you'd understand. And I take that you are his worst enemy?" I nodded.

Flashback over

I understood what they'd been through. We were going to share life stories after we reached Grimmauld Place. I called Ron and Hermione to come and sit back down. Percy saw us and abruptly stopped talking. Suddenly the door opened taking me out of my train of thoughts. Mr. & Mrs. Blofis entered. Dumbledore beckoned Mrs. Blofis sit down.

"Mrs. Blofis, I take that you're not aware about being a witch?" She just stared at him. Then she looked at her husband. He just shrugged. Then she turned to face Percy. He was glaring at the ground. Finally, she turned to Annabeth. She nodded. Surprisingly, Mr. Blofis was the first to speak.

"Well, Percy, is this another type of God?" Percy shook his head.
"Then?" Percy said something for the first time in a while.
"She's a witch. And I'm a wizard. And there'll be another war." His voice cracked at the end. First I thought he was weak. Then I quickly dismissed those thoughts. He's been through two wars. It couldn't have been easy.

Dumbledore explained everything to his mother. By the time he was done, she was silently crying. I didn't know what to do. I was really missing Ginny right now. She would've known what to do. We'd gotten to get her after the ministry incident. When Dumbledore found out, he looked at me with pity and then chuckled. I swear that was the first time I'd seen Ginny blush brighter than her hair.

A sudden glow appeared, shocking everyone. All the wizards brought out their wands and Percy brought out a-a pen? Both the demigods looked away as if looking at the light would burn them. I lowered my wand when I saw a wolf Patronus, that I recognized of Remus's Patronus.

"There is an emergency, Dumbledore. A boy has breached the headquarter's defences. Please come, Albus." Said the Patronus. I was Remus's voice, I'm sure.

"What was that?" Percy asked
"That was a Patronus. Us wizards use them for instant communication." Hermione replied. I, on the other hand, wasn't paying attention. I pondered over what Remuas had said. A boy? That means he was younger. How did he manage to breach the defences? This made no sense.

"Professor, we need to leave immediately. He could be a danger!" I practically yelled. The twinkle in Dumbledore's eyes had vanished. He gravely nodded and beckoned Percy and Annabeth over. He handed them Floo Powder and told them the instructions. Percy went first saying 'I won't get burned', which I guess he said that because his father is the god of water. In a flash, all of us had left via the Floo network.

---

A/N:
Hey guys, what's up? Long chappy, I know. Please do comment if you want longer chapters or shorter chapters or if I should continue like this. I'll try my best. Also, thanks so much for all those reads! I can't believe it!

A/N:
Long time no see? Sorry for taking so long. I've barely had time to read fanfics. Forget about writing. I was up until 1am last night trying to finish all my homework. My mum told me to sleep and she write a letter to my teacher cuz I haven't slept in days for more than four to five hours each night. I don't think I'm sick, but I always wake up and I can barely think. Sorry, hopefully I'll have time to post the next few chapters soon. Luv ya!!

Please vote and comment. XD