Chapter 13

Cute media!

Harry's PoV

Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and I were chosen to take the new comers around Diagon Alley. They were nice, but they had an eery feeling. Whenever I looked at Percy, he would freak me out. That girl too, Annabeth. She and the other boy, Nico, were even scarier. She seemed really nice, I could tell she would get along with Hermione. Especially since she was a daughter of the wisdom goddess, Amena? No, Alina? Nope, uh... Athena!! I wasn't ever taught about this stuff, not with the Dursleys, and not on the wizarding world. Anyways, back to Diagon Alley. They seemed a bit freaked that we could teleport. Percy asked if we could just Floo there, but Mr. Weasley said that it isn't safe.The three stared at the fire place, then turned to me.

"Hey, Harry?" I looked at Percy. "Can I go first. I need to know what it feels like, so they can go through it." I looked at him questioningly and he obliged. "As we'd told you, we had gone to Tartarus. Since then, we can't even go on roller coaster! It's so unfair!" I chuckled. Mr. Weasley was going to drop us all at Diagon Alley, then go straight to work. Fred and George would be joining them there. Percy held on to Mr. Weasley and they vanished with a crack.

Percy's PoV

I held on to his arm and we vanished. That was the. Worst. Feeling. EVER. It felt... It felt like falling. Being squished through a tube and falling. I got into a flashback.
Well, shit.

Flashback (I seem to be doing a lot of these. Should I do more?)

We were in the mansion of night. Annabeth had just told me to close my eyes. I hadn't. My eyes were open, just a bit. I saw horrors. Horrors I can't even describe. I saw them. I closed my eyes, trying to forget. Trying to forget the dead bodies. Of everyone. Everyone I hadn't saved. Everyone I held dear. The whip marks, stab marks, fire burns on their bare skin. And me. With glowing red eyes. A darker face. A stronger body. Me with four arms. In a dark cloak. One arm had a bloody riptide. Another had Greek fire. Another had Annabeth's dagger. And the last one... The last one I had Zeus's head. His head. That meant I was king. I was a cruel king. Who tortured and killed those who I loved.

Flashback over

I screamed and opened my eyes. And had only one thought. Annabeth can't. I looked up at Mr. Weasley and managed to choke out

"She can't do this. Annabeth can't." And I vomited (puked, threw up. Whatever you understand)

--

A/N:
Hate me?? We went to lunch and I... Forgot. Sorry!!!