Chapter 3

Annabeth's PoV
We landed in the park near Percy's place. After giving Blackjack a box of Tim Hortons donuts, (beat it! I'm Canadian!) we walked a block to Percy's place. That dummy forgot his keys, so we had to knock on the door. Mrs. Blofis opened the door and we entered. Percy had a look of pure shock on his face. He leaned down and whispered to me.

"Why is Gandalf's twin in my living room?" Now, I say whispered, but everyone heard him. The old man heard him and chuckled.

"Dear, I'm not related to Gandalf, yet we do look remarkably similar. I am Dumbledore, I'm sure Chiron informed you about our visit" I decided that it was time to do the introductions, so i started by introducing myself. I had to make sure Percy kept his sass in check. Impossible!

"Hello sir, my name is Annabeth Chase, Percy's girlfriend." I said, politely. I turned to Percy who was studying a boy who looked quite like him. They had the same face and hair, and remarkably similar eyes. The boy had bright emerald green eyes behind his round glasses. Also, my boyfriend had a much better physic. Glasses was rather scrawny. Beside Glasses, were two others. One was a ginger, and he had bright blue eyes. Next was a bushy brunette. She had warm chocolate brown eyes and brown hair. She was quite beautiful.

I nudged Percy to introduce himself. "Hey, I'm Percy Jackson."

The trio introduced themselves. The brunette said "Hullo, I'm Hermione Granger. Pleasure to meet you." She stuck her hand out and we shook it. Next was the ginger. "Hi, I'm Ron Weasley." He did the same. Last but not least we turned to glasses. "Hey, I'm Harry Potter" he looked like he was expecting a reaction. When he realized that we didn't know him, he looked relived.

"Should we know you?" I asked

"Um... I'm kinda well known in the wizarding world." He replied. Before I could ask anything else, Seaweed Brain thought it necessary to interrupt and ask about wizards.

"You guys are wizards?"
"Um, yeah, aren't you?" Glasses looked shocked.
"No, I'm no wizard, I'm a half blood."
"That's a type of wizard"
"But, I'm not a wizard, I'm a half blood, or demigod, if you prefer!"
"You're a god?"

At this point I was ready to get in this conversation. "No, we are not gods, we are the off spring of gods. Greek gods, to be more precise. Um, Mr. Dumbledore, we are allowed to tell them, right?" He nodded "I'm a child of Athena, the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. Percy is the son of Poseidon, Greek god of the seas, earthquakes, and horses."

The Wizards looked at us like we grew an extra head. The brunette, I think her name was Hermione, was the first to respond.

"But, tha-thats not possible!" I immediately took offence.
"Are you insulting my intelligence?" By the look in Percy's eyes, my expression must've been terrifying. She stuttered.

"N-No, but Greek gods are just myths! You can't be their children!" Thought she had a fearful glint in her eyes.

"Sorry. Actually, Hermione, we are. Should we show you our lives?"

She looked rather shocked that we would be able to prove this 'bizarre' claim. Yet, Dumbledore interrupted.

"Dear Annabeth, if you don't mind, please show the whole order your lives. I hope it's not too much to ask." I nodded. He turned to Percy.

"Perseus, you are in fact a wizard. I don't reckon that you girlfriend is a witch, so, if possible, please ask Lady Hecate to bless young Annabeth with magic."

Percy, being the Seaweed Brain he is, complained about his name first.

"First of all, it's Percy. Not Perseus, Percy. Percy Jackson. Second, after the war, the gods had given the seven of us a blessing that each of the gods would give us one gift each when we ask for it. So Annabeth will be able to get the blessing. Though, I don't think that Lady Hecate would appreciate being called upon in front of mortals." He turned to me "Why don't we go to my room and call her." I nodded and we left.

In his room we I.M.ed Lady Hecate for the blessing. I had to I.M. her because it was my blessing. She answered.

"Oh, one of the seven, I presume. Yes?"
"Hello Lady Hecate, my name is Annabeth, and yes, I am one of the seven."
"What do you want child?"
"May I have the blessing to be a witch and the knowledge of the wizarding world?"
"Okay, this may hurt a bit."
A large ball of purple light hit me in the chest. I fainted. I woke up to the taste of nectar.

---

A/N:

PLEASE READ!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE STORY!

Hey guys, I won't be following the exact same story line of the book, but I will add the occasional stuff like Harry doubting Malfoy, Harry's good performance in potions, and Snape taking up DADA. Also, sorry to those who wanted Dumbledore to live, I don't think he will. I'll think about it and go with the flow.
---
I edited it, and there was barely anything so I'm not posting two of them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU THINK THE REWRITTEN OR ORIGINAL VERSIONS ARE BETTER!!! Just for good measure I'll add another please... PLEASE!

Please vote and comment. XD