PART TWO

Calum's pov

"Cara can we please talk about this?" I begged, half heartedly. I sat on the edge of the king sized bed as she paced around the room gathering all of her belongings.

"You don't love me Calum, what is there to talk about?" her voice was laced with anger. She stuffed her clothes into her bag with force. Her long blonde hair swayed quickly as she turned her head looking for anything she may have missed. I just sat down, fiddling with my fingers, my eyes fixated on the floor.

"I never said I didn't love you. I said I wasn't ready" I pointed out.

"Why not?" she yelled, stopping in her tracks, placing her hands on her hips. Her bright green eyes bored into mine.

"I'm just not ready for that kind of commitment Cara" I said. Her eyes practically rolled to the back of her head.

"Whatever Calum. You can do whatever the fuck you want because this relationship is over" she grabbed her suitcase and stormed out of the room. I sighed, maybe from relief, maybe from exhaustion.

"What the fuck" I heard Cara's high pitched voice scream. My eyebrows furrowed as I ran out of the room. The white carpet of the staircase sunk under my feet as I ran down. Cara was about a foot beyond the door, staring at the side.

My eyes widened when I saw the boy.

A large puddle of blood surrounded his body, bruises and cuts covering his sickeningly pale skin.

"Help me get his inside" I told Cara who was just staring at the boy. She shook her head, her blonde curls flying in the wind.

"I'm leaving. Goodbye Calum" I rolled my eyes as she stomped away from the cabin, her red heels clicking against the old wooden deck. I slipped my arms under the boys body and easily lifted him up. My arms were instantly wet by the blood flowing out of his body. I brought him inside, kicking the door closed with my foot.

Blood trickled off of him, staining the white carpet of the staircase. I kicked open the door to my room and laid him down on the bed.

"Hey. Can you hear me?" I asked. I pressed two fingers to his neck, waiting to feel some sort of beat. I sighed in relief as I felt the scarce pulse. I ran to the bathroom, clumsily grabbing a washcloth, bandaging, alcohol, and a towel. I filled a bucket up to the top with water and carefully brought everything back into the room.

I dipped the washcloth into the water and ran it across his arms, covering large cuts with the white cloth bandages. I did the same with his legs, a large cut on the side of his right thigh caught my attention. I could see large fragments of glass hiding inside of the wound, shining in the sunlight. I carefully picked out every piece of glass with a pair of metal tweezers, then wrapped the cut several times with the white roll of bandaging.

My attention was pulled away from him injured body when he started coughing and gasping. His eyes shot open, pained hazel orbs becoming exposed to the sunlight. A strangled scream escaped his lips once his eyes landed on me. I couldn't help but think of how beautiful he is, even with the expression full of fear and the blood that practically covered his entire body he still looked absolutely breath taking.

"It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you, even though that sounds exactly like what someone who was trying to hurt you would say" I started confusing myself with my words.

"W-where am I?" his voice was rough but soft at the same time, it sounded like every work he spoke hurt.

"My name is Calum, this is my cabin" I said, referring to the house we were in.

"What's your name?"