PART TWELVE

Calum's pov

A groan escaped my lips, my hands flew to my head. I furrowed my eyebrows as I realized I was under the table. My eyes widened when his name crossed my mind.

"Ashton" I pushed the chairs out and stood up, immediately feeling dizzy. I shook it off as I walked to one of the drawers. I pulled it open and gripped onto a large knife. My head whipped around when I heard a scream. I gripped the knife and ran out of the kitchen. My heart thump in my chest as I ran into my room. He was standing with his shoulder to the door, pushing with full force to try and get it open. Ashton was screaming as loud as his lungs could handle.

"Get away from the door" I demanded. I held the knife up in front of me. He slowly turned around, a wicked grin playing grimfully on his lips. Without anymore hesitation he ran towards me, hitting my body against the wall with full force. I gripped onto the knife tightly so it didn't fall out of my hand with the impact.

I pushed myself off of the wall, making him stumble back. With the small advantage I took the knife and drove it into his right thigh. He yelped out as his body fell to the ground. I pulled the knife out and  drove it back in to his stomach. I pulled it out again and held it close to my side as I walked up to the bathroom door.

"Ashton open the door" I yelled. I heard him shuffled around then the door opened. Just as I was about to hug him a sharp pain was felt in my back, just below my right shoulder blade. I furrowed my eyebrows, pain coursed through my entire body.

"Calum" Ashton screamed as I started stumbling back. I fell to the ground, I could feel and hear my left shoulder pop out of place with the impact. Even with the pain, I kept my eyes open. He threaded his fingers through Ashton's  hair and pulled him down until he was on his knees. He screamed as loud as he could before he clamped a hand onto her mouth.

"Ashton" the name came out strangled. A bitter, metallic taste was present in my mouth, something wet seeped out of my mouth, onto my chin.

My hearing ceased. I watched him yank Ashton up to his feet from his hair, then drag him out of the room. I tried yelling out for him but my throat burned, my body fell limp.

Then.

Nothing.