PART TEN

Calum's pov

I got up from the bed, quickly walking up to the door and locking it. Tears ran down Ashton's  cheeks, his body beginning to shake.

"Come here" I said. He got up from the bed and quickly walked up to me, throwing his arms around my torso. With him holding tightly onto my chest I backed him up until we were standing in front of the bathroom.

"Calum what was that?" He asked. The unfinished conversation we had only moments ago was far from our minds.

"Ashton what's your favorite food?" I asked. His eyebrows furrowed, he looked at me as if I were crazy.

"What?" He questioned.

"Come on, favorite food" I opened the bathroom, not turning the light on.

"I love Chinese food" he answered my question. I opened the cabinet under the sink and took my box of shower supplies out of it. I set it on the toilet and grabbed the flashlight from under the sink as well.

"Tomorrow we'll go out and get Chinese food and we can go to the park or something. But right now I need you to get under the sink" I said.

"What?" He questioned.

"Ashton get under the sink" I said. He crawled into the small space, his body fitting perfectly. I pressed a kiss to his lips, letting it last for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Don't move until I come back, ok?" I said. He nodded, her knees pressing into his chest. I took one last look at him
before closing the cabinet. I turned the flashlight on as I walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I walked out of the room, locking the door and quietly shutting it. Everything was dark, apart from the moonlight that shone through the hall window.

I walked down the stairs, the living room was empty as far as I could see. The flashlight illuminated parts of where I was looking. I walked through the living room and into the kitchen. I stopped in the doorway as I spotted him. He was standing in the middle of the kitchen, something long held tightly in his hand. I turned the light on, the lights brightening his features.

His chin was covered in  long grey stubble that matched his hair. His clothes were filthy, black pants covered in dirt, white tee shirt, more of a dark brown.

"What do you want?" I asked in a confident tone.

"I want him back" he said without looking toward me.

"You can't have him. He's not even here" I said. He whipped his head towards me, his menacing green eyes bored angrily into mine.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I watched you two, I know he's here" his voice was so calm it made my insides churn.

"You can't have him" I repeated. I almost cringed when I watched his abhorrent lips turn into a smirk.

"There's something you should know Calum Hood" My eyes widened when he spoke my name.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked. Instead of answering me, he finished what he was saying.

"I always get what I want. And I want Ashton, he's mine"