Chapter One.

Song: Tombstone by New Years Day.

Grave's POV.
I looked at myself in the hotel mirror. I was currently in Scranton, Pennsylvania with my friend Bryan. I didn't understand why we had to be here for a week before the interview took place. I mean, I was excited and I enjoyed being here. But the heat was horrible.

"Hey. You almost ready, Grave?" Bryan asked as he popped his head in through the door. I put my hair up and decided I'd deal with it in the car. I grabbed a few bobby pins and a hair tie and walked out with Bryan. I plugged in my phone to his car stereo and played "Tombstone" by New Years Day first, and then let my phone choose the song from there on.

"Where are we doing the interview?" I asked as we pulled up to the Starbucks. Bryan unbuckled and stopped the car.

"Here." He said as he got out. I grabbed my bag and my phone and got out as well. I hated this place. Anytime I walked in, there was always a group of common white girls who would laugh at me for having tattoos and piercings. But really, I could give more fucks. Bryan and I walked in and searched for Chris. As soon as we found him, Bryan set up the camera in front of the table and we both sat across from him.

"Hello, viewers and fans. Say hi to Grave Bagans over here!" I waved at the camera. "And you can't forget Chris Motionless if Motionless in White. Alright, lets get this threeso- I mean interview started." Chris laughed at Bryan and said, "I'd be okay with a threesome." I laughed and looked down att my phone.

"Alright, so first, we're going to re-establish pornstar names. Chris, you go first." Bryan said as he looked at his papers.

"Uh... I don't know. Let's stick with The Jackhammer. Just because. You know." He said as he laughed. I smiled at him and noticed he was staring me.

"Grave?" Bryan questioned. I shrugged.

"When I was younger, my friend would call me Sparkles the Unicorn." I informed him. They both laughed.

"So like, you cum sparkles or like, what?" Chris asked. I laughed.

"No. There was something different about this unicorn. It was a zombie unicorn that had sparkles in it's blood." I told him. He laughed harder.

"So like, it's referring to your, what teens now call a "cherry", being popped?" Chris asked me. I laughed. I never thought of it in that way.

"Alright. Moving on!" I shouted as I laughed. I could've sworn we were going to get kicked out.
As the interview dragged on, I noticed Chris's face getting harder and his stare was hardening on me. He cut off whatever Bryan was saying.

"I'm sorry, but you look nothing like your fath-" I cut Chris off immediately.

"I was adopted." I informed him. He went wide eyed. Was that really why he was staring at me this whole time?

"Oh. I didn't know. I'm sorry. Is that a touchy subject?" He asked me. I shook my head. He probably thought it was since I cut him off when he said that.

"Alright... Urm... We're going to end this interview now. I can edit that last part out. Thanks for letting me interview you, Chris. Again." Bryan said as he stood up. Chris hugged him and said, "I always enjoy your interviews, man. We have a bromance." I laughed. I was about to head out the door when Chris grabbed my hand.

"Uh... Grave. Can I have your number?" He asked me. I was shocked that a man like him would ask me for it. I wrote it down on a napkin and handed it to him. He thanked me and half hugged me. I walked out and got in the car.

"He never stopped staring at you." Bryan stated as he started the car. He seemed a bit annoyed that the interview didn't go the way he expected. I laughed.

"I'm sure he did at some point." I said as I pulled out my phone. I had a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: It's Chris.

Grave: Heya. I wasn't expecting you to text me so soon.

Chris M.: Sorry. I was wondering if you wanted to go get dinner or something?

Grave: Oh. i think I;m heading home tonight actually. Lunch before I go?

Chris M: Uh... Sure. I'll see what I can do. See ya later.
I plugged my phone into Bryan's car to let it charge. I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up, I was in a hotel bed.

"Chris called and cancelled lunch and dinner. Him and his band have plans. Are you ready to head back to Cali?" He said as he appeared from the bathroom. I sat up and nodded. I grabbed my phone and bags and then followed Bryan out to the car. It was two hours before our flight and we headed to the airport. It wasn't very busy so we got to sit and eat something first.

"So... What do you think of Chris?" Bryan asked me like a teenage girl. I laughed.

"He's nice. And good looking. But you know my dad. Always protecting his little girl. He'd disapprove of Chris." I told Bryan as I ate another fry. He laughed.

"And yet, he loved Manson! Remember when you and Mans-" I cut Bryan off.

"No no. No. No. Never happened." I said as I laughed.

"We better get to our gate." Bryan said as he picked up the trash. He threw it away and we quickly found our gate. We boarded and within 5 hours, we were off the plane. Thank God. I hated planes. They always made me sick. I quickly found my welcoming committee. AKA, fans and my dad with his friend, Aaron. I took pictures with and hugged all of my fans and then made my way through the large crowd to my dad.

"Hey, girl. How was it?" He asked me as he hugged me. I laughed.

"Good. Where's Taylor?" I asked him.

"At home, waiting for you. Let's go. We missed you." He said as he pushed me towards the exit. I laughed.
The next day, I was laying on the couch and chilling out with Bryan and Johnnie when the doorbell rang.

"I got it." My dad said as he ran to the door. I turned my attention back to the TV as Johnnie turned on the next episode of Attack on Titan.

"Um. Hi. Are you looking for one of the lazy teenagers sitting in my living room?" I heard my dad ask whoever was at the door.

"Not me! I'm staying here tonight! So is Bryan!" Johnnie shouted. I laughed and got up.

"Who's at the doo-" I cut myself off.

"Chris. What are you doing here?" I asked him as I walked up beside my dad.

"What's going on here?" My dad asked as he looked at me.

"N-nothing. Would you like to come in?" I asked Chris as as I moved out of his way. He walked in.

"I came to see you." Chris said it so simply and so sweet.

"Um... A text would've been nice." I said as I led him into the living room.

"I wanted to surprise you."

"How'd you find out where I live?"

"You're videos." Damn. I should really stop giving out that information. He smiled at Bryan and Johnnie.

"May I take you out tonight?" He asked me as he handed me some roses. I smiled.

"S-sure. Let me tell my dad." I said as I turned around and walked into the kitchen where my dad was talking to Taylor.

"Do y'all mind if I go out with Chris?" I asked as I walked in.

"Like, go out, or "go out"?" My dad asked. Taylor playfully slapped his arm.

"Of course not. Go on. Have fun. But not too much fun. What do we do about your friends?" Taylor asked as she smiled at me. She was awesome.

"They basically live here. Just let them roam and eat whatever. They're like cats. They feed themselves and bathe themselves. They do whatever the fuck they pl-" My dad cut me off.

"Mouth, young lady." He said as he laughed. i playfully stuck my tongue out and hugged my dad and then Taylor.

"I'll be back later! Love you guys!" I shouted as I walked out with Chris. I wonder what he had planned?