Chapter Seventeen.

Grave's POV.
I woke up with a terrible headache and memories from the past that brought tears to eyes. I sighed and quickly wiped them away, then looked over at my bathroom. The light was on in it which is strange because I always turn the light off in there. I got up and reached for the knob, which turned right as I placed my hand on it. My heart started racing and the door opened to reveal a wet Chris with a towel around his waist. I swear I was filled with fifty shades of feelings at that point. I wanted to hug him and forgive him for everything, but I also wanted to beat the shit out of. Then I got the urge to just rip his towel off of him and go at it in my room, right there. What do I do? I tackle him to the ground and his towel falls off.

"G-Grave. Are you still mad at me?" He asked as he looked a me with fearful and hurt eyes. His brown eyes were shining like glass because of tears. I felt like I just had to forgive him. What for, though? He did all of those things out of jealousy and anger because he lost me. The fighting, the fist fight at the AP awards, the running back to me every time I left. He did everything because he loved me. Or am I just forgiving him for my own sexual needs and wants? As of right now, I was hovering over his naked and wet body on my floor.

"I forgive you." I eventually said. He smiled at me and pulled my face closer to his, then pulled me into a passionate kiss that got deeper and more lustful. Before I knew it he was picking me up and carrying me to the bed, and I knew what was coming next. He stripped me of my clothes and pinned me down, then informed me that he wanted to try something new, but needed my permission. I told him he had my permission for whatever he wanted to do and he got up to get something. He held in his hand handcuffs, a blindfold, and a crop.

"I'm going to use this on you. Is that okay? If it's not okay, I understand." He stated as he kissed me softly. I kissed back and told him to go for it. Before I knew it, I was bent over and handcuffed to the bed. I heard the crop catch some wind and then I felt the sting of it on my arse. Oddly enough, the sting of it turned me on even more. Chris did it a few more times and then uncuffed me to turn me over on my back. He then leaned down and lightly bit my ear which drove crazy and I don't know why.

"Did you like that?" He whispered in my ear as he went down to my neck. I nodded and he bit down on my neck, then sucked on it, making me moan. While he was biting my neck, he shoved all of his length in. I arched my back as I screamed in pleasure and he started to pump in and out of me. I shouted his name and begged him to go harder and deeper, which he did. He started to moan and breathe heavily as I started to have my third orgasm.

"Ch-Chris!" I shouted. He continued to thrust harder and harder as I started to cum all over his member.

"Fuck, Grave!" He groaned as he went harder. I started to cum more, and he pulled out, then came on my stomach.
We both laid there, sweaty body to sweaty body, heavy breathing, when he looked into my eyes and said those three magic words that make me melt in his hands every time he says them. "I love you."
A few hours later we walked down stairs and Chris started talking to my dad. I couldn't make out what they were talking about, but my dad did not look pleased.

"Alright, so my band is in town and they want to go get dinner. So I would absolutely love it if you came with me." Chris said as he sat down beside me on the couch. I shrugged and agreed, then he kissed my forehead.

"Things will be better from now on, I promise, Grave." He assured me. I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder, then heard a knock on the door. It was probably Chris's band so he got up and answered it. They all came in and hugged Chris then saw me. They all froze, but then ran over and tackled me with hugs.

"Grave! We missed you!" Ghost shouted as he hugged me tighter. I laughed and hugged back, then pulled away.

"I missed you too, Ghost." I told him. The whole band seemed pretty excited to see Chris and I back together, but I still wasn't sure how I felt. I love Chris, no doubt about that, but he has issues with commitment and I know Chris and I have been together for almost three years with fights and breaks in between. Maybe that's why he doesn't want to commit to anything yet. He's scared, and honestly I am, too.
When we got to the restaurant, I noticed how nice it was. I sighed and Chris grabbed my hand, then smiled at me. I smiled back at him and we took our seats at a long table.

"Alright, before we start acting like idiots, because I know it will happen, I have something to ask Grave." Chris announced. He then got down from his seat and got on one knee. He pulled out a black box, then opened it. "Grave Brooke Bagans, I love you for everything that you are. A sarcastic asshole that's also beautiful and has the kindest heart of all time. You're accident prone, and, at times, a little over dramatic. But I've loved you through everything, and you are my life, my reason to breathe. I'm asking you to hold my heart and be my beautiful wife." Everyone in the restaurant fell silent, including myself. I didn't know what to say to him...