Chapter Three.

Chris's POV.
The next day I went over to the Bagan's residence to pick up Grave. But when I got there I heard and saw something really odd. I walked in and saw Taylor and Grave fighting about something.

"That's it! You're in time out! Get on top of the fridge! Get up there!" Taylor shouted as she pointed her finger at Grave. I kinda stood back. Grave grabbed a chair and tried to climb up on the fridge.

"This house is a fucking nightmare!" She shouted as she climbed up there. I couldn't help but fall on the ground laughing after I heard that. Resulting in the both turning around. But since Grave turned around so quickly, she lost her balance. I quickly dropped the roses I had in my hand and went to catch her. I caught her in the bridal style position and smiled at her.

"Thanks." She thanked me as she kissed my cheek. I laughed a little.

"I know you can kiss better than that, Miss Grave Bagans." I told her as I kissed her lips. She smiled into the kiss. Then Zak walked in and cleared his throat.

"Sorry sir. I did have some beautiful roses for you and your beautiful fiance but I had to drop them when I saw that your daughter was falling." I informed him as I put Grave down lightly on her feet. He smiled.

"Thank you, Chris. That's very kind of you. What time does your flight leave?" He asked me. I looked down at the time.

"In three hours. But I figured I'd pick her up early so we could have enough time to get bags checked and stuff like that." I told him as I intertwined my fingers with Grave's. He smiled at us.

"I do trust that you'll be good to my daughter?" He questioned as he passed Grave a banana. Grave tossed it back.

"You need to eat." I told her as I poked her side. She jumped.

"I'm not hungry." She told me as she smiled up at me. I looked down at her. She was so beautiful.

"I still want you to eat something. And did you take your medicine? Don't forget to pack it." Her dad said as he tossed her the pills and the banana. I looked down at the pill bottle. Antidepressants. She opened the pill bottle and someone had manged to put Skittles in it. Then Taylor looked at her with tear filled eyes.

"I thought maybe a little rainbow would make you happy." She said as she looked at Grave. I kissed Grave's forehead.

"You need to eat before you take them. You'll get sick on the plane if you don't." I told her as I kissed her cheek. She smiled at me.

"Fine." She finally said as she opened it. I sat down with Zak in the living room while she at her breakfast and had small talk with Taylor.

"So what are your plans while she's there?" Zak asked as he looked at me. I laughed a little.

"Well, I don't think I'll be in the studio and I don't think I have any tours coming up so we'll probably just watch movies, eat chicken wings and pizza. Hang out at Starbucks. I think she'll really enjoy hanging out with the band." I informed him as I looked over at her. She was smiling and laughing. She was so beautiful when she smiled. I loved it. I smiled over at her and then she cleared her plate then walked over to me.

"I guess we're heading out now. It was nice meeting you sir." I told Zak as I shook his hand. He accepted my handshake. Then looked over at Grave.

"I love you. Make sure Chris uses protection. And you can come home whenever you want." Zak said as he hugged Grave. I laughed.

"Dad. I'll be okay. I'm in good hands." Grave assured Zak as she hugged back. He let go and then let Taylor hug her. I just kind of stood there.

"Be safe!" Taylor shouted as we walked out. I laughed and Grave shut the door. She sighed deeply. The froze.

"Shit! I forgot to say bye to Bryan and John-" Right as she said that they came charging out the door and tackled her. I smiled at how great her friendship was with them.

"You thought you could just escape us that easily!? Huh, punk!" Bryan shouted as he playfully punched her. She laughed more and more.

"Guys! I'm sorry! I thought you two were still asleep!" She shouted as she laughed. I smiled.

"And miss you leaving? Fuck no! We're going to miss you." Johnnie exclaimed as he hugged her. She hugged back and then turned back to me.

"Well, I have to go now. You know how to feed yourself, you know the Netflix password. You have the Hulu password. You should be set for life." Grave said as she hugged Bryan.

"But we won't have you." Johnnie said as he looked down. Grave gave him a sad face and kissed his cheek.

"I'm just a text away. I love you both but I really must be going now!" She shouted as she walked to the car with me and waved. Bryan and Johnnie were both destroyed that she was leaving for a bit. But she needed some... Excitement in her life.
On the flight, Grave was extremely nervous and shaking even.

"Are you okay? I mean, I hate planes too but I never shake like you are. Are you cold?" I asked her as I handed her my black hoodie. She put it on and instantly calmed down.

"Just my nerves running wild. I hate planes with a passion." She admitted as she looked down. I laughed and grabbed her hand.

"It'll be okay. I promise." I assured her as I kissed her cheek. She blushed.
We walked into my house and I led her up to my room.

"You'll sleep in here with me." I told her as I opened the door. She smiled at me.

"So I sleep with you? In the same bed?" She asked as she sat down on my king sized bed. I smiled and nodded. But I had one other thing going through my mind.
How was I supposed to show her what I enjoy?