Chapter Twenty-Three.

Chris's POV.
(BDSM/SMUT WARNING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)
*Dream*
I was running, and I couldn't stop no matter how tired I got. I was searching for something, someone. Their blood smelled familiar. Grave. I was looking for Grave, my wife. Where was she? Why could I smell her blood so easily? I called out to her, no reply. Again, I called out. This time I heard a blood curdling scream come from somewhere in front of me. We were in an abandoned amusement park or something, so no telling where she was. I ran some more, and finally found her limp body. There was someone else who looked like me and he was above her body. His body was covered in blood, his white dress shirt stained red. He gave me a devilish grin and mouthed, "She's mine now". With that being said, he rushed up to me and shoved his hand through my rib cage, ripping out my heart. I fell to my knees and the last thing I saw was my beautiful wife, laying on the ground. Dead.
*End of Dream*
I shot up, breathing heavily. Grave was still beside me and she was tossing and turning. I checked the time, it was only six in the morning. But I couldn't fall back asleep. I felt as if I had to watch over her and protect her. I could feel the presence of another vampire, and I know I wasn't just fucking paranoid. I looked out the balcony door and saw a shadow. Quickly, I grabbed Grave and pulled her close to me.

"What's going on?" She asked as she opened her green eyes. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Nothing, go back to sleep. You just looked cold." I lied, I felt that I needed to hold her close to me. After that, I looked back out the window. The shadow was gone. I took a deep breath of relief, then shut my eyes again. It didn't take Grave long to fall back asleep, but I was having a rough time believing we were safe. I kissed her forehead and slipped out of bed quietly and walked down stairs. All the doors were locked thankfully and I armed the alarm.
I woke up the next morning with the band shouting and yelling at Grave and I to get up. It was the day of the wedding. We didn't believe in all of that bad luck shit and wedding paranoia, so we stayed together last night. And I'm glad we did. I feel that if I hadn't stayed with her I'd be getting a call from Ghost or Ashley Costello explaining that my soon to be wife has been kidnapped by a fucking vampire. I sighed and reached over to shake Grave awake, but she wasn't there. I went into instant panic mode and started calling out for her.

"Babe, I'm right here. What's wrong?" She asked tiredly as she peaked her head out of the bathroom. I took a breath of relief and she stepped out of the bathroom to hug me.

"I couldn't find you and it scared me." My words made no sense to her, but perfect sense to me. I held her at arms length and she gave me her warm, morning smile.

"Ryan, Ashley, and I went to Starbucks. Yours is down stairs. I'll be down in a bit after I finish my makeup." She informed me as she kissed my cheek. I smiled at her and ran down stairs like a little kid on Christmas.

"So how did Chrissy Pissy sleep last night?" Ghost asked as we sat at the table. It was just us. Everyone else was getting stuff ready. I sighed and looked at him.

"I want security at our wedding. Last night there was another vampire on my property, on my balcony in fact. He wanted Grave. I could feel his intentions, and they weren't the best." I told him. He sighed.

"You're deciding this now? Okay, I'll see what I can do. But I can't do much the day of the wedding." Ghost looked too stressed as it was so I told him to forget it, but to keep an eye out.
About an hour before the wedding everything was chaotic. Grave was still getting into her dress, I hadn't even gotten in my tux yet, and the rest of the guys were running around without pants. Eventually Zak and Taylor brought order into everything and we were ready. I stood at the alter and waited for Grave to walk down the aisle. I honestly thought the music would never play and I'd never see her walk to me wearing a beautiful dress, but eventually it did happen. She was beautiful, and the dress fit her body and all of her curves perfectly.

"Be good to her." Zak whispered once he handed Grave to me. I smiled and held back a tear. The preacher got to the vows and it seemed like it went by very slowly.

"You may now kiss the bride." You didn't have to tell me twice. I pulled her close to me by her sides and kept a tight grip as I smiled into the kiss. She was officially mine now, I had her.

"When is everyone leaving?" Grave whispered into my ear as we sat at dinner. I grinned and kissed her forehead.

"In about an hour. Why? Is somebody wanting daddy to teach them a lesson?" I whispered back. She bit her lip slightly and I squeezed her thigh under the table. As much as I loved being with the band and family, I couldn't agree more with Grave. I did want them to leave.
Once the last person had left, I shut the door and locked it, then turned and looked at Grave who was biting her lip. I walked up to her and slapped her ass.

"You shouldn't bite your lip like that, kitten." I told her as I squeezed her ass. She was now in her Jack Skellington booty shorts. She had been complaining about her dress so Ash and Ryan helped her out of it before they left.

"Go up to the room and wait for me there. I want you to be unclothed when I get in there." I demanded as I separated from her lips. She grinned.

"And if I'm not?" She questioned. I watched as she bit her lip again, it was driving me crazy.

"If you aren't then you will get more spankings. Now go." I explained. She grinned a little, then went upstairs to our bedroom. I grinned and went into the room down the hall to grab a few things. I grabbed a crop, a whip, some rope, and other things that I thought were essential for tonight. When I walked into the room, Grave was still in her shorts and tank top.

"What did I tell you?" I asked her as I quickly pulled her over my knee. She grinned as I pulled down her shorts, revealing her perfect arse. I raised my hand, and then spanked her to where it left a hand print. Her grin widened, and I did it about five more times, then threw her down on the bed. I spread her legs, then grabbed the cuffs. I cuffed her ankles and wrists to the bed, then licked the tip of my fingers so I could rub her clit.

"Moan for me, kitten." I whispered in her ear. She let out a small moan and I rubbed her clit faster as I bit down and sucked on her neck, leaving a hickey behind. She moaned louder and I could feel how wet she was. She begged me to stop teasing, so I stuck two fingers in. She arched her back and pulled at the cuffs. After fingering her for a good ten minutes I decided to slide into her slowly. She pulled harder at the cuffs as she screamed in pleasure. I pounded into her, going faster and harder as she begged for more. I pulled out before I could come and ended up letting it out on her stomach. She was still shaking from her last orgasm so I let her rest as I uncuffed her, but then I flipped her over and cuffed her wrists to the bed again. I lifted her arse up to where it was level to my dick that was still rock hard.

"We're not finished yet, kitten." I whispered seductively in her ear as I pulled her hair. I slapped her ass as I shoved my dick into her ass. With each thrust I spanked her with the crop as she moaned my name louder and louder. I eventually started to come inside of her and decided to pull out.
After I took the handcuffs off of her we laid there, breathless, for a good five to ten minutes. Our naked, sweaty bodies were cuddled up next to each other. I kissed her forehead and looked down at her. She looked... overwhelmed.

"Was that too rough, baby?" I asked her. She looked up at me with her green eyes.

"No baby. It was just new to me." She said as she smiled and shook her head. I smiled at her and she laid her head on my chest, then dozed off.