Chapter Six.

Grave's POV.
As the day went on I barely ate anything. My appetite just wasn't there. When Chris offered to take me to lunch, I kindly denied and went back to bed. Sure, my depression had a huge part in me wanting to sleep, but I also felt like Chris and I would never be the same as we were.
I was laying down in bed when Chris barged in.

"Zak said I have to take you to dinner. You have to at least eat one thing. So get dressed and lets go." Chris demanded as he stood in front of my closet. He picked out one of my dresses and a pair of lace tights with some ankle boots. I pulled on what he had picked out and I looked down at my toes that were showing. My boots were opened toed and my toe nails weren't painted. I wobbled into the bathroom and hopped up on the counter. I then grabbed my red toe nail polish and pulled off my shoes.

"Hey, Grave. You almost re-" Chris cut himself off when he saw me.

"Oh, yeah. I was just painting my toe nails." I informed him. His eyes were a little wide and he nodded as if he was speechless. "Is something wrong?" I finally asked it.

"N-no. You should finish your toe nails. I'll wait here." Chris said as he sat down on my bed. He was watching me intensely as I finished painting my toes.

"Hey, Chris? Can you help me down?" I asked as I looked over at him. He nodded and walked over to me. He picked me up and lightly placed me on the ground. I looked up into his brown eyes and smiled.

"G-Grave. We should go." He stuttered out. I gave him an odd look and followed him to his rental car which was a nice corvette.

"I hope you like fast cars." He said as he started it up. I laughed a little.

"I drive a black challenger with more horse power than a hellcat. I can handle a corvette." I stated as I buckled up. He chuckled.

"You think you're tough, don't you?" He asked as he looked at me. He had that same look in his eyes as he did that one night. It wasn't lust. It was something more than that. "I wanna see how tough you can be tonight." He stated as he winked. I lightly laughed, thinking he was joking.
We pulled up to this really nice restaurant and Chris grabbed my hand. I was still wobbling considering how much pain I was feeling in my joints but with him, I didn't focus on the pain. He made me feel better and like I was in good health.

"Are you feeling any better, Grave?" He asked, breaking the silence at the table. I nodded even though I wasn't feeling better. He smiled at me and the waiter came around to take our order.
After dinner we went back to my house and since Chris was staying there we went up to my room to unwind. He sat down on the pallet I made him that was on the ground and rested his back against the wall.

"Grave, it gets cold at night and you only have one blanket. Take mine." Chris offered as he handed me it. I shook my head.

"Then you'll be cold." I stated as I looked at him. He stood up and laid down beside me.

"I could sleep up here with you." He said as he smiled. I looked into his dark brown eyes that I used to get so lost in. I was starting to get lost again. I scooted my face closer to his and he caressed my cheek.

"Sit still." He demanded as he got closer and closer. I did as he asked and soon there was something warm against my lips. I noticed it was his perfectly soft lips so I kissed back. The kiss escalated and got more and more romantic and hot. He pulled me on top of him and I could feel his boner through his boxers.

"G-Grave. I want to try something." He said as he lightly got me off of him. He went over to his suitcase and came back with a pair of handcuffs. I gave him an odd look. He walked over to me and took off my shirt then took the handcuffs and put them on my wrists.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked as he looked down at me. I nodded because I was speechless. I was focusing on what was happening because it was all happening so fast. My mind couldn't wrap itself around what was happening. He took off my Batman shorts and kissed my thighs. Then he moved back up to my lips and kissed me as he slowly put his hands in my panties. I was so caught up in what was happening that I forgot to tell him to lock my door.

"Hey, Grave do you want to go sho-" My dad had just walked in. "What the hell are you doing!?" He shouted as he looked at us. Chris's eyes went wide.

"It's not what it looks like!" I shouted. Chris laughed.

"It is what it looks like." Chris said as he got off of me. My dad looked bewildered.

"T-Taylor, could you come here for a second?" My dad shouted as he backed out of the door. My mom then came back and looked at us.

"C-Chris. I'm hoping you have condoms." She said as she walked in. Chris looked down and realized he was still in his boxers.

"Got it, Mrs. Bagans." He said as he walked over to a bag and pulled a box out.

"Well, y'all have fun and carry on. I'll just lock this and yeah." With that being said we were left alone. He smiled at me with a horny grin and I smiled back. He crashed his lips against mine once again and the kiss grew more and more passionate until he pulled away and took off his last piece of clothing. Everything was escalating quickly but for some odd reason, I didn't care because I trusted him to do what he pleased. And that's what he did.
After a few hours, Chris pulled out and I moaned again. As soon as he did that he collapsed beside me. We were both breathless and exhausted.

"Grave. I know this question is a bit late and should've been asked at dinner but I couldn't get my words together. But now I know what I want to ask and I know my feelings for you now. Will you go out on an official date with me?" Chris asked as he looked into my eyes. I still wasn't sure about my feelings for him, though...