25//Resisting Temptations

So I was thinking what should the theme of this book be? And then suddenly one popped up in my head and I was like, "damn, that's pretty good."
So I was thinking, "Control your relationship before someone else does."
Are yall feeling that quote? Let me know in the comments!
SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET JUICY YALL!
ENJOY!

Chapter 25//

Gasping in surprise, I backed away inside the bedroom again. Fuck...

How did I cause all this ruckus again? Oh yes, that's right! My bold ass decided to stay at Stacy's house for six days without saying anything about it! Oh wow, you would've thought I broke the news to Donovan before I actually left unattended, but no! Lord, I'm so unique.

My ears perked up as I heard Donovan's heavy footsteps going all around the house. As long as he's not coming upstairs, I'm good.

To my dismay, I heard the creak of the stairs and it wasn't long before the frightening sound continued. I had to hide somewhere and fast!

Kicking my bag under the bed and momentarily covering a hand over my mouth, frightened that the sound of the bag made too much noise, I scurried to the ground and got under the bed. I was glad the room was nice and new. There was no crumbs or dirt on the carpet.

I almost screamed as the quick footsteps entered the room. Could he sense someone was in here?

"Caira... You're in big trouble... I know you're hiding here..." His dominating voice made chills run down my spine.

"When I saw Stacy parked onto my driveway, I knew something was up. But don't worry, I made her go home. You're staying riiiight here..."

Fuck, this is the worst time to be horny right now. But his lustful voice was making me go wild.

"Hmm, where's my little Caira?" I heard shuffling in the big room and I gulped in fear.

"I know exactly where you're hiding."

My heart was pounding against my chest. This is too early for me to be having a heart attack!

"Get out from under the bed, Caira." He demanded in a calm voice.

"I-I'm okay..." I stuttered.

"I'm counting to one and if you don't get your ass out from under that bed, I'm making you orgasm the many days you were gone..."

"Chill!" I bellowed, scrambling from under the bed. I straightened up briskly, completely petrified he might do something.

I studied Donovan and on instinct, I backed away. Because Donovan's demeanor was not something I wanted to play with right now. I read him like an open book: He was filled with rage, hurt and confusion. It seemed like he gained a few pounds. More like gained a few muscles. This boy was ripped!

"Have you been w-working out?" I tried to say in a cheery voice to brighten up the mood. He threw me a disapproving look and I sighed, deciding to stop talking.