Trapped

AN/ So yes, it's finally here! Sorry for the long wait and thank you to everybody that is still here and has waited patiently! For all the new readers your wait wasn't so long but well HAY!!! 

The first few chapters are going to be REALLY short but like it's jsut flashes of what's going on.... Chapters later on will OBVI be longer :p Enjoy! 

--

It's dark in the room, I don't know where exactly I am or how long I've been here, days, weeks, months even maybe?

The door opens again and the dark figure walks in, he was tanned and BUFF! His eyes a constant orange color, showing me he's always angry but of course he was, his hair was pitch black and he was growing a beard, he didn't have one the first night I woke up here but now he does, I wish I could use that at some sort of indication on how long I'd been here but who knows his facial hair might just grow fast.

"Are you ready to tell me where he is?" He asks me.

"I don't know!" I scream, I didn't know. Why couldn't he see that!

"TELL ME!" He screams at me.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I scream back, I pull at the chains holding me against the cement wall, and I heard myself growl, my teeth changing.

"LET ME GO!" I growl at him, I'd never been this angry before, not while I was down here either.

"Not until you tell me where my brother is!" He growls right back at me, pushing me up against the wall.

"I told you I don't know!" I growl, feeling my lips twitch with the need to just rip his throat open.

"You're going to be stuck here until you tell me!" He growls, then he leaves up the stairs.

AN/ Aaah the first chapter, who do you think is where and what do you think is going on?